Return to “Polls”

What has you most excited to play Limit Theory?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:41 pm You may select up to 3 options

The AI, or the way the universe feels alive
Total votes: 28 (19%)
The modding potential/LTSL
Total votes: 13 (9%)
The beautiful, atmospheric graphics
Total votes: 13 (9%)
The exploration potential
Total votes: 7 (5%)
The procedural history/the way the universe evolves
Total votes: 16 (11%)
The sandbox gameplay
Total votes: 10 (7%)
Fleets
Total votes: 4 (3%)
Building and research
Total votes: 10 (7%)
Colonies and planets (and potentially civilian ships)
The factions, and everything else that goes with them
The market/trade mechanics
Total votes: 5 (3%)
The information mechanics
Total votes: 1 (1%)
The combat gameplay
Total votes: 2 (1%)
The mission system
The UI
The fact that it's a space game
Total votes: 5 (3%)
Pirates, pirating, and illegal activity
Total votes: 2 (1%)
I'm here for the community
Total votes: 9 (6%)
I'm not excited to play Limit Theory
Total votes: 3 (2%)
Total votes: 144
Are you excited to play LT?

It's been almost a year and a half since I asked this question last, and I'm curious to see how answers have changed now that Josh hasn't posted anything in such a long while about LT's progress. How much have peoples' interest waned? Are people more forgetful of the smaller details and more interested in the larger concepts behind LT? Given the past history of this series of threads I've made, I'm predicting that people will have forgotten some of the smaller details and will be more focused on the larger concepts. I'm also sure we won't have nearly as many votes this time around, but hey - we'll see.

This is the last one I'm going to do until Josh releases beta. I'll probably post a new one after beta is out for a little while, just to see how opinions have changed. It'll be a fun experiment. :)

You get three votes. Just three. Choose wisely. Post about it here! I'm leaving re-voting open so that people can debate and change each others' minds. ...Or this thread will just gather dust instead of interest and replies. Either way. :P We'll see. The last one didn't gain too much attention, relatively, so this one might end up being even quieter. I'm still highly curious to see how opinions have changed though.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Re: Are you excited to play LT?

Went for AI,modding especially as I 'm as thick as pig shit programming wise so LTSL could very much help the programmer challenged like myself.Also went for factions Elite D is trying this now as it's to me a main game element and can provide some real atmosphere and game play as regarding Elite D's sterile mission system and general lack of human activity in occupied human space pre patch,fingers crossed LT will bring that interaction from day one.

And shit yeah excited as a over excited puppy which has overdosed on over excitement juice to get me mitts on Josh's masterpiece . :D

Online Now