Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The Daguerreian Process

Vartul wrote:
Talvieno wrote::lol: I mean to say you look like a gentleman, Vartul.
The implication being that I'm not? For shame! I stand right below Victor when it comes to being gentlemanly. :monkey: :monkey: :squirrel: :squirrel: :lol:
I've considered you a gentleman for a long time now, Vartul. :thumbup: :angel:

Of course there was that misunderstanding we had earlier on in the life of the forums... did I apologise for my over zealous reaction to that post? :oops:

Victor Tombs wrote:
Vartul wrote:
Talvieno wrote::lol: I mean to say you look like a gentleman, Vartul.
The implication being that I'm not? For shame! I stand right below Victor when it comes to being gentlemanly. :monkey: :monkey: :squirrel: :squirrel: :lol:
I've considered you a gentleman for a long time now, Vartul. :thumbup: :angel:

Of course there was that misunderstanding we had earlier on in the life of the forums... did I apologise for my over zealous reaction to that post? :oops:
You mean the time I was acting like a spoilt kid and you rightfully berated me for it? The only apology needed there was mine, and I did provide it. :thumbup:

@Talvieno- I have a variable sense of humour, and I thought the irc needed something-- different. :mrgreen:

I'd imagined the long hair as I know of your keen interest in heavy rock bands. Excited? Really?

I spotted your Constellation model straight off :D ...erm... And the My Little Pony stuff. A strange mixture for one who comes across as belligerent. Yes, I know you're not. ;)

And I forgive you for Fallout 4 as you show much better taste in your other collectibles. Nice TARDIS!

Victor Tombs wrote:Excited? Really?
thats the only expression i can wear on command without it looking forced :lol:
Victor Tombs wrote: I spotted your Constellation model straight off :D ...erm... And the My Little Pony stuff. A strange mixture for one who comes across as belligerent. Yes, I know you're not. ;)
i just like explosions and things that throw many joules of energy around, nobody has to come to harm for that :angel:
Victor Tombs wrote: And I forgive you for Fallout 4 as you show much better taste in your other collectibles. Nice TARDIS!
good luck that my XRebirth collectors box is obscured by my hair then :lol:

and the tardis is actually some key fob thingy, with sound and light effects when you press it :lol:
all glowy and WROOP WROOP WROOP :D
sadly i cant change its batteries without cutting it up, so it rarely does that :(

Online Now