Sim City IN SPACE
Railroad Tycoon IN SPACE ... oh wait, it can already do that
Mass Effect IN SPACE :lol: and OPEN WORLD
Space Invaders IN SPACE
Pac-Man IN SPACE
Portal IN SPACE
Saint's Row IN SPACE with dubstep cannons
Child of Eden IN SPACE
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can
Re: Games you'd mod LT into

AlexWasLike wrote:Zoo Tycoon IN SPACE?
Instead of animals, you breed species,
The zookeepers are Giant Robots (like the Reapers),
You have to build intergalactic highways to allow for visitors to come and view the species.

You need to stop the species from getting too smart and getting into space and killing your visitors.
Pens are planets
The more technologically advanced the species are the better your visitors like it. So you have to balance risk and reward :D

Visitors are generated from the Warp Gates to other universes, and pay a toll to enter
Rogue Visitors could try to free your Species, use your Zookeepers to contain the rogues and protect your species from groups such as "SpaceGreenPeace"
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

I had said before that I would really like to see space turned into a 3d natural environment, where you have herds/schools/flocks of animals going around in 3 dimensions grazing on floating plants and drinking from tubular rivers, with predators and entire food chains. Sort of like a safari. Personally I think this would even be a good addition to vanilla, but it's more surrealist than sci-fi.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

I haven't responded so far to this because, honestly, there's not any particular game other than Limit Theory that I'm guessing I'll want LT to be.

That said, I admit that what I'm looking forward to is playing LT as though it's a coherent mixture of parts of Master of Orion, Wing Commander, and The Sims.

To whatever extent LT feels like less of those things, I might do a little tweaking. ;) But I'm confident that I'll just play vanilla LT for quite a while, and probably be very content with that.

Online Now