Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: LT forum ART and Hobby Center

It would be smaller but servos any smaller than what i'm using are very expensive and not to mention rare, using the smallest standard size lets me use more for cheaper. So a bit of a trade off where that is concerned, however i might make a smaller one in the future that doesn't have as large range of movement. Also I am aiming to make this only require a 3d printer and the electronics to make, I could more than likely design something that uses additional hardware (screws and so on) and it would almost certainly be smaller. I want Hexy to only require the electronics and access to a 3d printer. :D I do have some ideas for future projects and lets just say they are incredibly small, I have a few micro stepper motors that are smaller than an eraser on a pencil. :ugeek:
The only limit is the one you set.

Victor Tombs wrote:Can I offer a gentle reminder to Dinosawer about the imminent release of a new track from his latest album....hopefully. :angel:
You may. :mrgreen:
I hadn't forgotten, it's planned for the week after the next one, as that's when it'll be a month since the previous one + I'm hardly at home on my own desktop next week. ;)
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Victor Tombs wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:I hadn't forgotten, it's planned for the week after the next one, as that's when it'll be a month since the previous one + I'm hardly at home on my own desktop next week. ;)
How many are in the pipeline, Dinosawer, and what are the chances of a bonus track at Christmas? :mrgreen:
I have six left after this one.
I'm afraid I didn't have a christmas song practised when I did the recording. A serious oversight of mine, although Christmas songs are not something I tend to practise in August. :ghost:
I'll fix that next year. For now though, I have a somewhat Christmasy track from my older stuff I can put on Soundcloud. ;)

Now however, enjoy Sultans Of Swing by the good old Dire Straits. Not easy (especially the solos) but a blast to play. :mrgreen:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Just put this together for a project. The animation it was included in was... subpar, but I thought the image itself was decent. ;) I certainly can't compete with the people here, but I was in the sharing mood. :squirrel:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m80eeqpk9im5o ... o.png?dl=0

EDIT: I used a link because the image was too big to upload directly, and I don't have time to rework it so that the file is smaller. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Libertas per Technica

Graf wrote:Just put this together for a project. The animation it was included in was... subpar, but I thought the image itself was decent. ;) I certainly can't compete with the people here, but I was in the sharing mood. :squirrel:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m80eeqpk9im5o ... o.png?dl=0

EDIT: I used a link because the image was too big to upload directly, and I don't have time to rework it so that the file is smaller. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Hmm, thats actually cool. How did you make this light bloom on the object edges?
I̲̩̳̺̩̫n̵̻̘͚͖̗͎ͅ ͢J̜̬̗̦o̩̘̦̪͕͉ͅs͞h̞͘ ̯̹͈͙w̯̙̥e̱͉ ̬̙̘̭̯̦͕t̹͖͔̖͘r͚̠̰͍͚̹ụ̸̭͍͕̯̹̙s̩͓̼̲̲͉̹t̰.̴͈̖͙̜̲

We will never forget the "Heavenly hundred"
Failures lead to success.

Online Now