Return to “Games”

Re: Endless Sky

Hello, I am here to share updates on this!
Spoiler:      SHOW
Whats new, that is worth mentioning

- Very nice UI changes
- VERY nice and long story line, only one still, but a very clean and fleshed out one.
- A lot more space to explore endgame.

Minor changes

More fighters and carriers
More aliens
Turrets on ships rotate!

Other things that are likely forgotten by me.

If you want the newest updates, download and play it from guithub, and just gitpull and build every evening. Sometimes new stuff is added every day. Most of it does not get added to the final version for a while.
This game is free. Go play it.
Last edited by Triggerhappy on Sat May 20, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Triggerhappy wrote:Hello, I am here to share updates on this!

If you want the newest updates, download and play it from guithub, and just gitpull and build every evening. Sometimes new stuff is added every day. Most of it does not get added to the final version for a while.
This game is free. Go play it.
Thanks for the update and the tip. Will do. :D
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Some things I have been working on for this game:

Quad Javelin Pod Turret Image Heavy Laser Battery Image Ideally this is for late game ships, where human weapons become too small and too weak for the alien ships you start flying.
I fix the size issue, the power issue fixes itself.

On an unrelated note, I have been practicing something I call 'The War Wiggle'. Its where I run missions in republic space, as a Free World ship, while the Free World - Republic war is at it's highest point, so everything ( except merchants ) is hostile towards me. I like to imagine the conversations that Republic High Command has over me:

"SIR WE SPOTTED HIM IN SOL"
"HOW DID THAT FREE WORLD WARSHIP GET SO FAR INTO OUR TERRITORY?!"
"CONVERGE ALL FLEETS TAKE IT OUT"
"SHIT ITS GETTING AWAY AGAIN"
"THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK! AND LAST TIME IT MANAGED TO LAND IN NEW YORK TOO!"

Online Now