Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: You Know You're Addicted to LT When...

196. When you put the forum and kickstarter announcement page on favorites bar and add checking them to your morning (and evening) routine.
We noticed that this thread got a little side-tracked into a conversation about eating spaghetti with a spoon. We do enjoy our fair share of italian food, but please remember to keep discussion on-topic when posting on the forums.

IronDuke wrote:199. When you try to leave the forum, even requesting a ban to help, and utterly fail. #poorvictortombs :ghost:

--IronDuke
:lol: Just tying up a few loose ends, IronDuke. I've been here a long time and I don't like going without dotting the i's and crossing the t's. Utter failure would have been to just leave without doing so.

That would have been most impolite. :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
IronDuke wrote:199. When you try to leave the forum, even requesting a ban to help, and utterly fail. #poorvictortombs :ghost:

--IronDuke
:lol: Just tying up a few loose ends, IronDuke. I've been here a long time and I don't like going without dotting the i's and crossing the t's. Utter failure would have been to just leave without doing so.

That would have been most impolite. :angel:
Well Victor, if you must go, I do hope we see you again when the game launches; even if the time is brief.

BFett wrote:Well Victor, if you must go, I do hope we see you again when the game launches; even if the time is brief.
I've grown fond of a fairly small group of members in this awesome Community, BFett, you know who you are. ;) Most of you I've chatted to in IRC about almost any topic you could name. Such a knowledgeable lot you are. :D Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other. :wave: :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
BFett wrote:Well Victor, if you must go, I do hope we see you again when the game launches; even if the time is brief.
I've grown fond of a fairly small group of members in this awesome Community, BFett, you know who you are. ;) Most of you I've chatted to in IRC about almost any topic you could name. Such a knowledgeable lot you are. :D Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other. :wave: :angel:
That...that sounded like a farewell letter... :cry:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now