Return to “General”

Regrets

We all have them, mine is not backing this before it was too late.

I have yet to read anything about updates to current progress (If there are any) but I have this... Feeling, that in the next coming months my regret is going to become massive depression and the ultimate form of jelly.

EDIT/ HYPE!
:D
Re: Regrets

If it means anything, I suspect that despite having a much delayed development time leading up to beta, the actual beta length will be comparably very short.

Why? From what I have gathered is that the beta is basically going to be a complete game. The plan is to do a test over the many different system configurations and to get general input. I suspect we are looking at 2 or 3 months of beta at most.
My Signature

That's what I'm hoping for, ideally a few months at most unless something is seriously wrong (which, with a closed alpha before, I doubt will be the case).

I've always wanted the beta to be feature-complete, so that the whole of LT is as rigorously-tested as possible before it goes to market :) Would like to hit Steam with a bang and on a good note!

So yes BMRX, I suspect your depression won't last all that long, at least I certainly hope not :)
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

Silverware wrote:We are a month out from Fallout 4.
Other than having to wait until then, there are no reasons to have regrets! :D
Hmm... if we were a month out from The Elder Scrolls VI there would be absolutely no need for regrets, Silverware, but Fallout 4 could wait until doomsday....or longer perhaps IMO. :P

I admit I'm outrageously biased in this case. :mrgreen:

Victor Tombs wrote:
Silverware wrote:We are a month out from Fallout 4.
Other than having to wait until then, there are no reasons to have regrets! :D
Hmm... if we were a month out from The Elder Scrolls VI there would be absolutely no need for regrets, Silverware, but Fallout 4 could wait until doomsday....or longer perhaps IMO. :P

I admit I'm outrageously biased in this case. :mrgreen:
You are, poorly so. Remember everything that was in skyrim is better in Fallout 4.
And everything in fallout 4 will be better in TES 6.

Also remember this.
They ALWAYS start the next game once the first one is released!
TES 6 is only 4 years away or so. The Hype train is about to depart, leaving station on 15/11/10, be on board!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

:lol: I wouldn't deprive the Fallout fans of their pleasure, Silverware. I've got heaps of exploring still to do in modded Skyrim so I can wait. ;)

I've heard all the arguments so I'm well aware of how Bethesda operate. I'd be happy if they dropped Fallout altogether and concentrated on making more ES games. It's true they wouldn't be the beneficiary of the work that is done for the Fallout games but I could live with that.

That's why we have modders. :D

It's possible that BethSoft might be bored with just TES and Fallout, and will choose instead to start working on a third, new franchise after Fallout 4 and its various bits of DLC are done.

Alternately, they might decide that the wrath of Victor is too terrible to risk, and might start working on that third franchise game after they finish the next TES game. ;)

Cornflakes_91 wrote:I want a SPAAAAAACE franchise D:
Oh god, Bethesda's attempt at a Mass Effect like game would be amazing!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

:D
Flatfingers wrote:It's possible that BethSoft might be bored with just TES and Fallout, and will choose instead to start working on a third, new franchise after Fallout 4 and its various bits of DLC are done.

Alternately, they might decide that the wrath of Victor is too terrible to risk, and might start working on that third franchise game after they finish the next TES game. ;)
I can't see BethSoft ever getting bored with TES, Flat, but I too would enjoy seeing a fresh venture by them into the realms of "SPAAAAAACE". Preferably using the template that has proved so successful for their flagship product. :thumbup: :D

But nothing bleak like the Fallout games....please! :angel:

I kinda put all my eggs in the basket with Limit Theory. When rebel Galaxy comes out on Steam Oct. 20th I'll try it but it's just a diversion I know for me. Until Josh can get it on steam I'm not really going to make any purchases for games because I want to explore this game so bad. I didn't get into the kick starter so I will have to play vicariously through you tube from those that are in beta. :D :thumbup:

Online Now