Return to “Creative Writing”

Writing From Video Games

Well, we have writing for video games, but as some of you know, some of the writing FROM them is also just as creative... You may even recognize some of the games these are from.
ninjas.jpg
Suddenly, Ninjas!
ninjas.jpg (5.85 KiB) Viewed 8657 times
bimmy.jpg
Bimmy, who is Billy's lesser known brother
bimmy.jpg (7.77 KiB) Viewed 8657 times
happyend.jpg
Don't lie, you never saw this screen
happyend.jpg (3.86 KiB) Viewed 8657 times
ghostbusters.png
Who ya gonna call? Not a proofreader, that's for sure.
ghostbusters.png (6.71 KiB) Viewed 8657 times
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.
Re: Writing From Video Games

DWMagus wrote:Well, we have writing for video games, but as some of you know, some of the writing FROM them is also just as creative... You may even recognize some of the games these are from.
The Just_Ice of our culture has no need of proof. :ghost: :silent:
Last edited by Idunno on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Idunno wrote:
DWMagus wrote:Well, we have writing for video games, but as some of you know, some of the writing FROM them is also just as creative... You may even recognize some of the games these are from.
The Just_Ice of our culture has no need of proof. :ghost: :silent:
I scrolled down just to post that. :evil: :lol:
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Victor Tombs wrote::eh: I don't recognise any of them, DW. :? I've obviously missed some impressive games during my sheltered life. *chuckle*
1) Bad Dudes - SNES
2) Double Dragon - NES
3) Ghost n Goblins - NES
4) Ghostbusters - NES
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Online Now