Return to “Games”

Re: Morrowind

Lum wrote:My jumping skills in Skyrim were a little magnified by a mod. One that let you tweak a lot of things in-game, don't remember which one now :D
Would that be "Nausicaa-s Tweaker" mod by any chance, Lum? I'm reminded every time I load a Skyrim game what my jumping height is set to. It's 76 at the moment which is probably the default as I can't recall ever changing it. :angel:

Yes, I think it was that mod. I recall testing some numbers, having fun with Morrowind-style jumps and the such. Then settled for a normal, slightly higher than vanilla jump. :D

And to stay on topic: Oops I did it again :oops: First task after visiting the trading house in the first village: go to Balmora and give this package and letter to certain guy. Stepped out the village... awesome sunset, gorgeous clouds (Mod Skies IV), ohhh and aaawww, heading southeast, oh... is that Vivec? is that an imperial settlement with castle and the such? Visiting, visiting... Some errands for some people, I lose myself in the laberynthic Dunmer city, in the towers of the castle,... Now I'm aprox. 6 hours into the game, have 8 quests in my journal and the firs one is still there... Is Skyrim all over again :ghost: :ghost:
I have been - and always shall be - your friend.

Victor Tombs wrote:If everything went according to plan I'm hoping that Nathan is experiencing the same sort of reactions to Morrowind that you are Lum. :angel:

That package should keep him from getting bored for a long time. ;) :)
Mostly, yes. :lol: I need to put it aside for today so I can actually get some more work done. :P I'm only level four, I think, but I'm greatly enjoying the game. Part of it is I realized that "sneak" is almost completely useless and highly difficult to level, so I restarted. No sneaking around for me. I also fortunately realized how leveling actually works - it would've been nice to know that when I'd initially started out. :P

I couldn't find Flat's k_weather mod... but I found a lot of other good ones, and his mod list almost completely appeals to me, apart from the Ecology one. Morrowind looks gorgeous in places - certainly better than the screenshots I'd previously seen of it.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Oh yeah, leveling... 6 hours in the game, level 1 (10/10), but still 1... :lol: I spent some coin to level skills. Jumping around, as usuall, for acrobatics. Killed some easy creatures. Doing an errand for the Imperial cult I slept one time under the sky, then I was attacked by an assassin of you know what organization. Barely came out of that alive but know I have a much better armor, kindly sponsored by my attacker :lol:
I have been - and always shall be - your friend.

Lum wrote:Oh yeah, leveling... 6 hours in the game, level 1 (10/10), but still 1... :lol: I spent some coin to level skills. Jumping around, as usuall, for acrobatics. Killed some easy creatures. Doing an errand for the Imperial cult I slept one time under the sky, then I was attacked by an assassin of you know what organization. Barely came out of that alive but know I have a much better armor, kindly sponsored by my attacker :lol:
That happened to me! :D I was so glad I picked light armor.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:I couldn't find Flat's k_weather mod...
Ack. Sorry about that, Tal. It's actually Kirel's Interior Weather mod. (It's called k_weather when it unpacks into its .esp files.)
Lum wrote:Barely came out of that alive but know I have a much better armor, kindly sponsored by my attacker :lol:
Indeed yes. That armor served me well for a long time, until I started enchanting my own armor. (Later I could summon Golden Saints to fill soul gems to custom enchant armor. That was fun. :) )

Online Now