Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: LT forum ART and Hobby Center

Image MOAR!
I have it actually getting artwork from the correct file. This is a temporary loading screen, the castles and road arent programmatic yet, but the words are!

Code: Select all

makeWord(s,"art1","      DORFBOY\n\n Fortress Simulator\n Silverware (c)2015",0,14,0.75);
That shit actually makes the words!
ART IN IT'S RAWEST!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Oh dear, has it already been a month?
*scrambles to Sony Vegas* :squirrel:

*coughs*
Ladies and gentlemen and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri, it is time for another music video! This time we dive into popular music (don't worry, only the good part :ghost: ) with a cover of 'Pompei' by Bastille.
Behold! https://youtu.be/dB3qcFN2Vqk
:D
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

TBH I don't know any other songs by the guy, I know this one because some of the artists I follow on youtube covered it and I quite liked it. :roll:
:lol: You're not the first to comment on that. I can be quite jolly, but when I'm playing I'm concentrating and don't have any CPU cycles to spare to manage facial expression :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Well, I've been working on a new project since the old pistol is done. Time for pictures! This is the start of Hexy, my hexapod build from the ground up, everything is original and a work in progress! 8-)
Right hand parts are the newest, left hand parts are first iterations. Image Segment B of the legs, two internal servos and cable routing, connects to segment A which will be attached to the base plate. Segment A is still being planned, it will give forward and reverse motion, Segment B will give it vertical motion. Image Segment C is its vertical motion by the second motor on Segment B. This segment give the final segment vertical motion. Image Segment D, a simple end cap to connect to the surface. Will get some rubber coating for friction. Image The Segments connected without their faceplates, the connection method is very rudimentary at the moment. The arms are glued on and are a painful force fit onto the servo, too many issues. However I am working on a new iteration of all the parts that allows me to connect the segments without much force on the parts. Image With the covers on. Image The clips on Segment B are a main driver of my new connection method, time will tell if it will work. Image Other than class, work, and Starcraft II (for some reason?) this is what I have been up to, I'm open to any thoughts or ideas about it just let me know. I am also looking to be more active in IRC in the future! 8-)

P.S.
Here is my imgur if you are interested!
The only limit is the one you set.

Online Now