Return to “General”

2 quick questions

Hi, First I want to say this all ready looks so beautiful that I cant wait to just cruse around in space. I was wondering though two different things.
One is, will there be achievements like "Destroy 100 ships" or something like that and maybe get a reword or an unlock for it. Say maybe concept art or a shiny new gun.
The second question is will you be making it so you can track your stats. Like how much ore you have mined total or how many light years you have travailed
Re: 2 quick questions

No to the first question - there won't be achievements. This just isn't that type of game ;)
Yes to the second question, the game will keep track of many of your actions in statistical form.
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

im fine without having the achievements to many games out there fouse on this gimic and im happy to see LT wont be one of them XD.

and tracking the stats will be cool. it might be cool to look at at the end of my career.
would this feature also tell you the relation you have with various known factions?
If I've rambled and gone off topic im sorry but i tend to be long winded as you might notice if you stumble across my other post XD. thanks for reading.

just checking some times the most obvious is the easiest to over look. that and it might have been stored elsewhere.
If I've rambled and gone off topic im sorry but i tend to be long winded as you might notice if you stumble across my other post XD. thanks for reading.

The various people on the forums with an unhealthy obsession with excel sheets are now very happy. :ghost: :shh:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

I don't see the point in all this. Digging so many old threads, for no reason, especially on a such systematic and obvious manner ?

Some people might think it's a manoeuver to bring all the recent threads discussing the current situation of LT to the second page.

Shallow grave if you ask me.

It made me nostalgic for the days when Josh used to interact with the Community on a far more frequent basis, Sarif. :)

I don't believe that Idunno was involved in some sort of "ploy" to remove any of the current threads from page one. I know this member to be of a playful and sometimes mischievous nature but not one who has the sort of ulterior motives you imply as reason for the blitz of resurrected posts.

I do hope that the major post we received from Mr Parnell doesn't mean weeks and weeks of nothing else. I have every right to go missing at times but it does these forums a disservice for the owner of them to do likewise.

I note that Josh has still not provided any official post on the KS pages and it has been left to one kind backer to provide a link to his latest words on the project. :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote: I do hope that the major post we received from Mr Parnell doesn't mean weeks and weeks of nothing else. I have every right to go missing at times but it does these forums a disservice for the owner of them to do likewise.

I note that Josh has still not provided any official post on the KS pages and it has been left to one kind backer to provide a link to his latest words on the project. :angel:
He said that the next update was going to be on kickstarter, I'm guessing that it will be in +/- a month.
It made me nostalgic for the days when Josh used to interact with the Community on a far more frequent basis, Sarif. :)
Ah the good old times :nostalgia:
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Cha0zz wrote:He said that the next update was going to be on kickstarter, I'm guessing that it will be in +/- a month.
I read that part, Cha0zz, but it wouldn't have killed him to have added a few lines on the KS site. Even a few words in the comments section would have helped. :angel:

And yes, nostalgia is a wonderful thing. :D

Online Now