Return to “Polls”

What do YOU want the soundtrack of LT to be like?

I want more of what Josh has on Soundcloud!
Total votes: 34 (22%)
What is Soundcloud?!?! I just want cool spacey sounding stuff.
Total votes: 6 (4%)
I want the soundtrack to be similar to a particular game. (Name it in the thread!)
Total votes: 5 (3%)
I want my space opera to be played with an opera in the background.
Total votes: 8 (5%)
I want singing monks! And their bowls too! (If we use longplayer [ http://longplayer.org/ ] then we don't even have to worry about running out of music!)
Total votes: 8 (5%)
I want to have an option to make my own soundtrack by importing playlists into a music player in game.
Total votes: 16 (10%)
I want some good old Classic Rock while I'm mining.
Total votes: 9 (6%)
I want some kickass Alternative Music when I am weighing my options.
Total votes: 4 (3%)
I want some Ambient Music. (404, Pun not found.)
Total votes: 26 (17%)
I want some American Country music, so I can fly around in space like a cowboy.
Total votes: 3 (2%)
I honestly don't care. I'm going to have my I-Pod plugged in to listen to. There aren't any sounds in space anyway.
Total votes: 2 (1%)
Power Ballads, while I get blown up in slow motion.
Total votes: 7 (5%)
I want some Blues, so I can be like Voyager 1.
Jazz, so I can make my fleets do Jazz hands in formation.
Soul music, so I can get on the spacey soul trains and be soulfull.
I want some other kinds of music, ones that are important to me, but obviously not to you, as they are not listed in the poll. (Just a heads up, this is by no means a list of my favorite types of music. I just wrote whatever popped into my head. Leave your answers in the comments!)
Total votes: 12 (8%)
Total votes: 155
Re: LT Soundtrack

Idunno wrote:
I meant the more melancholy one. The one that plays during the Dev updates, and not before, or after. :think:
I'm looking through the updates and I can't find the thing! Yes, I know, poor me having to go through all 21 Dev Updates again, but this is frustrating! :evil: :problem:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Francois Jolin wrote:
Idunno wrote:
I meant the more melancholy one. The one that plays during the Dev updates, and not before, or after. :think:
I think the one your referring to is the first piece composed for the game. It will be release with the LT Soundtrack.

Thanks all for the interest and suggestions! :)
Yay! :D :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Francois Jolin wrote:
Idunno wrote:
I think the one your referring to is the first piece composed for the game. It will be release with the LT Soundtrack.

Thanks all for the interest and suggestions! :)
It's the one in the beginning of the first Dev Update. :ghost: :shifty:

Galaxy on Fire 2 had some good stuff.
Francois Jolin wrote:Oh then it's not the one I've composed. That one started on the Update 8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZK2VWhjVGg&hd=1
Good to see you again. It feels like it's been a while.
We noticed that this thread got a little side-tracked into a conversation about eating spaghetti with a spoon. We do enjoy our fair share of italian food, but please remember to keep discussion on-topic when posting on the forums.

Online Now