Return to “Suggestions”

NEW RTB update suggestions going forward

Hi Josh,

So glad your back and better :thumbup:

To keep it that way, and to take some of the stress from off your shoulders, I would like to suggest some new ideas (or at least start the ball rolling) with regards to how we can help you release new updates in the future to this fine community.

I would like to kick off with the following:

Firstly, select a releastic timescale to release updates in the future.

Secondly, when you have selected a time scale and, each time when you have made some progress are ready to update the community, appoint one or more RTB admins from the forum (people you can trust and rely on...looking at you tombs lol) to send the footage/pictures plus the info too so they can edit and release the update for you so your not all stressed out trying to get it done in time - you seriously don't need anymore all nighters let some of us do the work instead!!!!!!!

Thirdly, read the suggestions here on this thread and im sure your forum members would be only too happy helping you in the future...take them up on it!

Glad your back mate!
Re: NEW RTB update suggestions going forward

As a general suggestion, it is my opinion that (moving forward) people should perhaps avoid the josh worship and idolatry, and opt for a more human-to-human expression of support...

Even though I'm sure it is meant in jest as a form of strong support, I can only imagine (now that we have context) that it has the opposite effect by contributing to his stress/anxiety/need to live up to expectations, etc.

If anything, we've been reminded that Josh is a terribly flawed human being (like all of us... or, me at least), and I suspect that support by empathy would probably be more helpful. Just my personal opinion. I think he is better served at this time, knowing that there are many whose plight is/has been similar to his own. He's not alone, special, or "weird" in that regard. Embrace being a flawed human. You are an incredibly talented, passionate, and motivated human, but you are a human with human problems, nonetheless. Just like everyone else.
Re: NEW RTB update suggestions going forward

ramjet wrote:As a general suggestion, it is my opinion that (moving forward) people should perhaps avoid the josh worship and idolatry, and opt for a more human-to-human expression of support...

Even though I'm sure it is meant in jest as a form of strong support, I can only imagine (now that we have context) that it has the opposite effect by contributing to his stress/anxiety/need to live up to expectations, etc.

If anything, we've been reminded that Josh is a terribly flawed human being (like all of us... or, me at least), and I suspect that support by empathy would probably be more helpful. Just my personal opinion. I think he is better served at this time, knowing that there are many whose plight is/has been similar to his own. He's not alone, special, or "weird" in that regard. Embrace being a flawed human. You are an incredibly talented, passionate, and motivated human, but you are a human with human problems, nonetheless. Just like everyone else.
Hear, hear!
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

Online Now