Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Awesome Avatar Afros

I suppose, what with Josh back, that I might as well waltz back in here as well. I don't know how many of you remember me (I haven't posted in months, and wasn't active for a long time before that), but I'll try to keep up here for awhile. Also, I guess I'm about to find out what Iwasawa with an afro looks like.

:wave:
“All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Linialomdil wrote:I suppose, what with Josh back, that I might as well waltz back in here as well. I don't know how many of you remember me (I haven't posted in months, and wasn't active for a long time before that), but I'll try to keep up here for awhile. Also, I guess I'm about to find out what Iwasawa with an afro looks like.

where have you been?

First you dont come by and say hello when you are in vienna and then you vanish here as well :P

Linialomdil wrote:I suppose, what with Josh back, that I might as well waltz back in here as well. I don't know how many of you remember me (I haven't posted in months, and wasn't active for a long time before that), but I'll try to keep up here for awhile. Also, I guess I'm about to find out what Iwasawa with an afro looks like.

Welcome back, forums are really getting back to life :clap: :monkey: :monkey:
I̲̩̳̺̩̫n̵̻̘͚͖̗͎ͅ ͢J̜̬̗̦o̩̘̦̪͕͉ͅs͞h̞͘ ̯̹͈͙w̯̙̥e̱͉ ̬̙̘̭̯̦͕t̹͖͔̖͘r͚̠̰͍͚̹ụ̸̭͍͕̯̹̙s̩͓̼̲̲͉̹t̰.̴͈̖͙̜̲

We will never forget the "Heavenly hundred"
Failures lead to success.

Online Now