Total votes: 58 (84%)
Female
Total votes: 4 (6%)
Other
Total votes: 7 (10%)
Total votes: 69
Re: Male or Female?

Dinosawer wrote:It's missing "squirrel"! :squirrel:
In all seriousness, not the most scientifically accurate way, as some people might not want to tell.
You ask for Squirrel, what about Moose?

https://youtu.be/ejgfnRvAOno
Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I have seen, it seem to me most strange, that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.

Talvieno wrote:Didn't we have one of these already? :eh: :think:

Also
Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Squidhead wrote: [X]Forgot
:lol:
Yeah, but this one has an "other" option. So... I guess that it sort of counts as unique, yes? Besides, I can't commit thread necromancy with a poll that I didn't create.
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

Talvieno wrote:On the contrary, thread necromancy is permitted here, so long as you have something to add and you're not just doing it to troll. :P
Well, I mean, I don't have the ability to. I can’t edit someone else’s poll, so I can’t commit necromancy of that sort on it.
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

Seryth Nortra wrote:Well, I mean, I don't have the ability to. I can’t edit someone else’s poll, so I can’t commit necromancy of that sort on it.
Messing with other people's old posts would be necrophilia, I guess.
There is no "I" in Tea. That would be gross.

Online Now