Return to “Kickstarter Campaign”

Procedural music

Great music you have up on the kickstarter for download now :)

Can people use it royalty free for say a commercial mobile game? I may like to use your music creations on my next game, I have the music for my current game. You could be credited on the credits screen of a game for it's use and of course it would remain your copyright. Just a thought as I am rubbish at music creation and always looking for cool royalty free stuff.
Re: Procedural music

Jason Schupfer wrote:Great music you have up on the kickstarter for download now :)

Can people use it royalty free for say a commercial mobile game? I may like to use your music creations on my next game, I have the music for my current game. You could be credited on the credits screen of a game for it's use and of course it would remain your copyright. Just a thought as I am rubbish at music creation and always looking for cool royalty free stuff.
Hey Jason, are you talking about the procedural music on my website, or the hand-composed stuff that I put up in update #4?

I wouldn't mind you using the procedural stuff from my site, but I wouldn't want you to use the Limit Theory soundtrack music. I'm assuming you were talking about the former, which is fine, just make sure to send me a link to the game when you're done ;)
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford
Re: Procedural music

Sure thing would use that then, will confirm with you nearer the time also by email, just to make sure.

Thanks, it won't be for quite some months as I need to get my first game done and out first and it already has other royalty free music.

Thanks again.

Online Now