Return to “Kickstarter Campaign”

Re: Upgrading

:( According to everything that's been said so far, probably not. Sorry! :(
“The impact of space activities is nothing less than the galvanizing of hope and imagination for human life continuum into a future of infinite possibility.”

ssthehunter wrote:Is there a way to upgrade your existing pledge? I was missing 5$ so I couldnt get the beta :C
Your okay, betcha didn't mess up like I did. :oops:

I backed for a $1 to follow the KS and comment with the full intention of raising my pledge before the end. Guess what, I completely forgot and missed out on any of the rewards which kills me a bit. Especially seeing the prototype tutorial.

Commander McLane wrote:
ssthehunter wrote:I was missing 5$ so I couldnt get the beta :C
Nobody could get a beta, because there is no beta yet. What was just published is the Prototype. The beta will only be published in early 2014, shortly before the finished game.
Yea, I mistyped, I meant prototype.

tarasis wrote:
ssthehunter wrote:Is there a way to upgrade your existing pledge? I was missing 5$ so I couldnt get the beta :C
Your okay, betcha didn't mess up like I did. :oops:

I backed for a $1 to follow the KS and comment with the full intention of raising my pledge before the end. Guess what, I completely forgot and missed out on any of the rewards which kills me a bit. Especially seeing the prototype tutorial.
At least you contributed, I guess? :s
“The impact of space activities is nothing less than the galvanizing of hope and imagination for human life continuum into a future of infinite possibility.”

Commander McLane wrote:
ssthehunter wrote:I was missing 5$ so I couldnt get the beta :C
Nobody could get a beta, because there is no beta yet. What was just published is the Prototype. The beta will only be published in early 2014, shortly before the finished game.
I didn't know there had been a specific date/quarter given for when the beta will be. Can you point me to the source of this information?

Online Now