Return to “Kickstarter Campaign”

Re: How to re-download the prototype?

Wicstar wrote:Same here.
I am looking through my emails and I cannot, for the life of me, find the download link for the prototype.
Would it be possible to get it back ?
I sent 2 emails already (weeks apart) and still no answers....
Unfortunately, Josh is really the only one to be able to answer this. :(
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Zanteogo wrote:Actually, would it perhaps be a nice small "bone" for us who missed the Kick Starter and will not be in the beta to open release the prototype to everyone once the beta starts?

:D
There's certainly no harm in asking, Zanteogo. :) Although I doubt if Josh would want to re-release a version of LT as basic as the LTP this late in development. :angel:

And it could also cause some problems with those who paid for the privilege of owning the prototype.

Zanteogo wrote:Actually, would it perhaps be a nice small "bone" for us who missed the Kick Starter and will not be in the beta to open release the prototype to everyone once the beta starts?

:D
LTP is very probably not going to be released publicly, ever (cannot cite source, but remembering something along these lines). It's a very rough, very raw version that would simply be bad publicity for the finished game, and Josh doesn't want anything below his standards given to the public. Besides, LTP and Beta are exclusives for high-tier and rather pricey pledges, and making them just timed exclusives for absolutely free would devalue them. The full game's price at release is also tied to 'above the initial pledge' for the same reason.

Your 'bones' are devlogs, vids, wallpapers, the forums, and the hype train :D
panic

Online Now