Return to “Kickstarter Campaign”

Re: KS follow up e-mail

Tusck wrote:Just curious, when will we receive the follow up e-mail once KS is finished? I'm assuming that our pledge will be connected to our forum account?
Hey Tusck, not exactly sure what you mean by KS follow-up email? Can you elaborate?

Pledges are not connected to forum accounts, with the exception of the Elder Council members. Sorry! I didn't want it to become a competition, and I think it would be a little demeaning to have everyone's pledge show in public...
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote:
Tusck wrote:Just curious, when will we receive the follow up e-mail once KS is finished? I'm assuming that our pledge will be connected to our forum account?
Hey Tusck, not exactly sure what you mean by KS follow-up email? Can you elaborate?

Pledges are not connected to forum accounts, with the exception of the Elder Council members. Sorry! I didn't want it to become a competition, and I think it would be a little demeaning to have everyone's pledge show in public...
I can certainly understand the case for Elder Council.

However, I think most of us would like to atleast have a unique forum rank for backers. While the majority of people on the boards are likely backers I can imagine once the game gains more followers in the next year there will be numerous people joining who did not back. I don't think it's a good idea to make multiple tiers to represent how much each person backed, but I do think just having a rank called "Backer" or something similar for everyone who backed but isn't on the Elder Council wouldn't hurt.

JoshParnell wrote:

I've backed a few games and normally we get an e-mail verifying the reward based on your pledge amount. Also to link your pledged amount with your web account.

For instance, I pledge enough for the prototype, which I guess comes with forum access to give feedback about what we think. So I was curious how that link will be set up?

Maybe I'm not making any sense, I'm kind of new at this kickstarter thing.

Online Now