Return to “Kickstarter Campaign”

Raising your backing

I was looking at the stretch goals and i noticed that if increased their pledge to at least ~38,8$ we would break 200k without ANY additional people joining the kickstarter. So if you wish to see carriers get checking those piggy banks and swiss bank accounts for extra cash. This could also be achieved if everyone increased their pledge by ~4,9$

Current Projection from Kicktraq:
179k$ to 188k$

Edited for increased backers and added Kicktraq Projections
Last edited by Quantimo on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Raising your backing

Quantimo wrote:I was looking at the stretch goals and i noticed that if increased their pledge to at least ~43$ we would break 200k without ANY additional people joining the kickstarter. So if you wish to see carriers get checking those piggy banks and swiss bank accounts for extra cash. This could also be achieved if everyone increased their pledge by ~10$
Actually if everyone under $32.20 raised their pledge to that level we' d be set, or if everyone increased their pledge by about $8.50 across the board. Really, even at that price I'd consider this game a pretty good deal, considering that people spend upwards of $60 on AAA refreshes of games that have no innovation (COD, Halo, Battlefield, etc).

ive pledged on the black friday buddy pack. mostly be cause i wanted to play the game with my little brother (i know its not multiplayer and am fine with that I look forward to LT2) i none of the higher tiers offer multi pack deals that appeal to me.so upping my donations not likely. I love the new features and cant wait to get my fleet on the roll and can only hope others are able to make carriers come true.

im not terribly worried though josh seems like the kind of person that if a particular feature catches his eye hes not going to let it go. It might be a while but hes not likely to let anything escape him XD.
If I've rambled and gone off topic im sorry but i tend to be long winded as you might notice if you stumble across my other post XD. thanks for reading.

Thanks for the raises everyone! But let some of the newcomers pull the weight too, can't have the veterans doing all the work!
Dadalos wrote:im not terribly worried though josh seems like the kind of person that if a particular feature catches his eye hes not going to let it go. It might be a while but hes not likely to let anything escape him XD.
;)

:geek: *code* *code* *code* *code* :geek:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

Get paid tomorrow, raising my pledge then.

If my wouldn't kill me, I'd pledge high enough just for a custom version of the game. But alas, I guess I *do* need to pay the mortgage payment. *sigh*
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Online Now