Return to “Kickstarter Campaign”

Post-Kickstarter Pre-Orders

So, question, Josh - what if you're like me, suddenly finding myself broke (due to car repairs), and unable to help support this brilliant game? Will you have a Paypal account set up with the tiers available so that we can order after the Kickstarter ends? (I wanna do the Alpha tier, personally, but will have to wait until about Christmas to do it.)
LT's resident storytelling fighter pilot.
Re: Post-Kickstarter Pre-Orders

How about asking for $$ for the game from one of your close relatives as an early christmas present ! ? :D
Who wants another gift card for christmas anyway?

This is going to be a very interesting Alpha and Beta release no matter what happens. Josh, from what I've deduced is a very talented programmer -- it shows in the amount of support has received thus far. It also looks like the $ pledged will easily trajectory past the $133K stretch goal. Enjoy your Christmas season.
Re: Post-Kickstarter Pre-Orders

Adrienne Warshawski wrote:So, question, Josh - what if you're like me, suddenly finding myself broke (due to car repairs), and unable to help support this brilliant game? Will you have a Paypal account set up with the tiers available so that we can order after the Kickstarter ends? (I wanna do the Alpha tier, personally, but will have to wait until about Christmas to do it.)
Hey Adrienne,

I'm really sorry...while I would really like to give you an option that would allow pledging, I personally do not appreciate it when I see owners extending campaigns past their deadlines, and for this reason, I'm going to be pretty adamant about shutting down LT funding come the 22nd. My reasoning is that, since we've already made more than enough to support the game, allowing anything beyond the KS deadline would just be inappropriate.

That being said, feel free to hang around the forums and still participate with the LT community in the mean time :) And come 2014, no one will be able to stop you from hopping in your ship!!!
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

Online Now