Return to “Kickstarter Campaign”

What stretch goal would you most like to see?

You may select 1 option

Re: Stretch Goals Poll

Quantimo wrote:We were so close... So very very close... Hopefully The Great Josh will gaze into his source code and see the great truth of Carriers.
“The impact of space activities is nothing less than the galvanizing of hope and imagination for human life continuum into a future of infinite possibility.”

Apparently there was some confusion with the stretch goals. Carriers are becoming a reality at $185K, at $200K we would have gotten multiplayer, interiors, and beautiful planets. It's a shame we couldn't have gotten that far, I know lots of people wanted multiplayer.

On another note, thank you Josh! (You little c**k tease) :P

Yes i can rule a faction!........The Imperium of Man will be rebuilt! And this time no big civil wars will stop me! So long as josh doesn't decide to add that....
(Its perfectly fine if you do!:)

Well now that my evil potting has been finished (at least for the time being) I just like to say Hello everyone!

Alex wrote:Oh god let there be cockpits/bridges. Please oh great universal deity of procedural creation, I beg of thee.
Someday, I definitely want the full-blown cockpit/bridge immersive experience. We may have to save that for LT2, though! Sorry :)
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote:
Alex wrote:Oh god let there be cockpits/bridges. Please oh great universal deity of procedural creation, I beg of thee.
Someday, I definitely want the full-blown cockpit/bridge immersive experience. We may have to save that for LT2, though! Sorry :)
How would you imagine you'd work it for this version? Something akin to the virtual cockpits from vanilla X3: Reunion/Terran Conflict?
Oh and btw, I really wanted to back this, but missed the end date. Now that it has passed, is it no longer possible to put money towards the project?

Online Now