Return to “Technical”

LT without a Graphics card

Hello all,
It may seen like, "oh this guy is crazy, he HAS to have a graphics card on his computer, or else it wouldn't work", but I was wondering, in the future, I want to make a Raspberry Pi, cluster/supercomputer, and was wondering if it were to be possible to run LT on it.

~Sly
IVE BEEN OUT OF MY MIND A LONG TIME
Re: LT without a Graphics card

With all these suggestions of running on a Rasberry Pi I'm starting to believe that LT will run on a toaster as well. :lol:

In all seriousness though the more hardware it supports the better off for the whole LT community. :)

Now to dig out my netbook and prepare it to run LT... :shifty:
In Josh we trust.

I never understood the appeal of running the latest and greatest on the oldest/weakest hardware you can find.

What would be the point of running LT on a RasPi? Bragging rights? We're not much of a hacker forum here; you'd be better off getting ideas/praise/kudos from a place like hackaday.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:I never understood the appeal of running the latest and greatest on the oldest/weakest hardware you can find.

What would be the point of running LT on a RasPi? Bragging rights? We're not much of a hacker forum here; you'd be better off getting ideas/praise/kudos from a place like hackaday.
This. I mean why would you? I intend running LT on the best gaming rig I can put together. I am thankful that Josh is making a game that can be run on lesser hardware but I want to turn up everything to maximum on my rig and be blown away by the whole experience. :D

Online Now