Return to “Suggestions”

Re: Easter eggs

- a man in the moon
- npc mechanic called Gazz
- a low resolution wing commander ship floating around somewhere
- typical references to star trek and star wars.

I hope Josh is staying away from memes like:
- "What!? Over 9000 power?"
- "It's a trap!"
and stuff like that. :)
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

*a mechanic named gazz who is looking like an troll from everquest(?) Who tries to scam you into buying an out-Dated turret control system
-some hard-code-modeled shipwrecks from classics (wing commander, starlancer, freelancer, freespace etc)
-a giant flying egg substituting the sun in a system
-A giant flying egg doubling as an asteroid, planet, etc
-a random ice/rock planet named magrathea which shoots ancient nuclear missles at you that randomly transform in a whale and a pot of petunias
-random radio chatter "its full of stars!"
-a black quader with dimensions of 1x4x9 orbiting a gas giant
-a boardcomputer/computer equipment called HAL9000 (who keeps telling you that he cant let you do this)
Last edited by Cornflakes_91 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

DWMagus wrote:A space whale. Period.
Speaking of space whales...I haven't seen Bele around for a while. :(
“The impact of space activities is nothing less than the galvanizing of hope and imagination for human life continuum into a future of infinite possibility.”

A Cylon base ship.
The USCSS Nostromo.
The mother ship from Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I have seen, it seem to me most strange, that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.

A derelict Discovery ship (from the movie 2001) in orbit around a gas giant.
A really fast UFO (like the one in X Series which I think is itself an Easter Egg from Space Invaders IIRC)
A solar system that looks like it was made of sloppily painted styrofoam balls all attached together with coat hanger wires. One of the planets could be a papermache volcanic planet. :)
A planet comprised of a race of intelligent apes that can talk. A whole planet of them. It could be called "Planet of the Intelligent Talking Apes" or something like that. :roll:
"Exploration and discovery is not an option we choose—it is a desire written in the human heart. We are that part of creation which seeks to understand all creation."
My KSP Videos

Landge wrote: A solar system that looks like it was made of sloppily painted styrofoam balls all attached together with coat hanger wires. One of the planets could be a papermache volcanic planet. :)
Like the Magog world ship from Andromeda? :D
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Katorone wrote: Like the Magog world ship from Andromeda? :D
OMG! I completely forgot about that! That would be awesome.
I was jokingly referring to a Brian Regan, Stupid in School skit, about the science fair. "The yellow one is the sun. The BIG YELLOW ONE IS THE SUN!" Ditto on the Planet of Apes one. It was bad, I know. What can I say, it was late.

On Easter Eggs, how about a ship that looks like the EUREKA from Space Quest series :D
Or better yet put some plugs in for the top backers of LT or is that already planned?
Last edited by Landge on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Exploration and discovery is not an option we choose—it is a desire written in the human heart. We are that part of creation which seeks to understand all creation."
My KSP Videos

Landge wrote:A solar system that looks like it was made of sloppily painted styrofoam balls all attached together with coat hanger wires. One of the planets could be a papermache volcanic planet. :)
And it spouts a vinegar/baking soda lava! :D
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Online Now