Return to “Suggestions”

Questions/Suggestions

First off, big fan of space games/etc and really hope this makes its goal and is created.
Anyway, will this game be on steam, if so will it support Steam Workshop where we will be able to share universes and the like.
Next on the agenda, have you thought about how much it will cost, the early-bird special is $15 but is this the final price.
Thirdly, DLC. What are the plans for DLC, free-DLC/constant-DLC which costs money (Dungeon Defenders -_-), I understand there will be updates.
Good luck, hope you reach your goal.
Re: Questions/Suggestions

Velix32 wrote:Anyway, will this game be on steam, if so will it support Steam Workshop where we will be able to share universes and the like.
Next on the agenda, have you thought about how much it will cost, the early-bird special is $15 but is this the final price.
Thirdly, DLC. What are the plans for DLC, free-DLC/constant-DLC which costs money (Dungeon Defenders -_-), I understand there will be updates.
As you can see by this topic, the game will be on Steam. It might also be on GOG (Josh is considering it) and other digital platforms.

I've never seen Steam Workshop mentioned before, but your question about sharing universes makes me think you might not have gotten how it works: you do not create a universe. You pick a seed and the game generates the universe accordingly. Anybody using the same seed (because you shared it with them or because they picked it independently) will explore the same universe.
By the way, seeds will be alphanumeric, cf. this thread.

Good question about cost, but since $15 is for the early-bird and $20 is the standard price, I would think that the final release price should be at least $20.

No idea about what's the plan for the updates. There might not be a plan yet (it's a little early for that, after all).
Re: Questions/Suggestions

Velix32 wrote:Ah thank you for enlightening me, really hope this meets it's goal. Unfortunately I don't have Paypal/credit card to pledge but if it does come out I would willingly buy it. (Planning on getting a card soon, along with a job hopefully haha).
You couldn't pay on Kickstarter with PayPal anyway. It's Amazon Payments exclusively.
Good luck on your job hunt!

Online Now