Return to “Suggestions”

Re: The State of Limit Theory

Flatfingers wrote:Maybe a workable middle ground would be to lock it but also create a post in General titled something like, "Feature List Discussion".

That way Announcements doesn't get lots of hits, but people know they're welcome to talk about the plan.
Yeah, I think that's the best compromise as well. Of course each thread should have a link to the related one at the bottom or top as well.

Talvieno wrote:Hmm, links... that will make this require a bit more digging, but it's not impossible. I wouldn't be able to provide links for all topics, either. Anyway, the separate discussion thread is a good idea. :thumbup:
No not what I meant. I meant linking the topic in Announcements to the discussion thread in General. I didn't mean anything that would require additional work.

BFett wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Hmm, links... that will make this require a bit more digging, but it's not impossible. I wouldn't be able to provide links for all topics, either. Anyway, the separate discussion thread is a good idea. :thumbup:
(...) I didn't mean anything that would require additional work.
Why not? That's his job. :ghost:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now