Return to “Suggestions”

Re: The State of Limit Theory

Flatfingers wrote:It would nice to get a read on planned-LT versus Kickstartered-LT as it's understood at this time (meaning that it's understood plans may change). In other words:
  • What features from the Kickstarter are currently planned for inclusion in LT 1.0?
  • What features from the Kickstarter are planned for updates after LT 1.0 is released?
  • What features from the Kickstarter are being deferred indefinitely?
  • What features that weren't described in the Kickstarter will likely be included in LT 1.0?
A simple color-coded bullet point list would be perfect.
With the addition of Adam and Sean, did fulfilling this request just become more likely?

Or less likely?

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if there were some changes based on input from Adam and Sean. Josh implied something like this in his comment that he hadn't thought about how colonies might impact planets.

I hear you when you say you're trying to get something put together, though, and I understand if some concerns about it need to be resolved.

I'll just note that a broad-strokes, big picture view today has much more value than a perfect and super-detailed map tomorrow, given that the details will change.

Flatfingers wrote:I honestly wouldn't be shocked if there were some changes based on input from Adam and Sean. Josh implied something like this in his comment that he hadn't thought about how colonies might impact planets.

I hear you when you say you're trying to get something put together, though, and I understand if some concerns about it need to be resolved.

I'll just note that a broad-strokes, big picture view today has much more value than a perfect and super-detailed map tomorrow, given that the details will change.
^
This.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Flatfingers wrote:Considering the kind of information this would be, I'd probably put it in Announcements as a stickied post, with a big warning in red saying "CONTENTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE."

That's just me thinking out loud, though; you're probably considering things I haven't thought of.
I think in most cases you're thinking further and taking more things into consideration than the most people here. ;)

(Hmm...there might be some grammar errors in the sentence above...it FEELS a little wrong... :think: )
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Flatfingers wrote:Considering the kind of information this would be, I'd probably put it in Announcements as a stickied post, with a big warning in red saying "CONTENTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE."

That's just me thinking out loud, though; you're probably considering things I haven't thought of.
That's about what I'd been thinking, yes. Stickied for sure. I'm not sure if I'll lock it, though. Still weighing the pros and cons there.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now