Return to “Suggestions”

Re: Hyperion's Colony Outline

Part 2 is posted. Excuse the lack of VMOD and LWI, but i'm tired of writing tonight :(
When you're trying to fill an infinite multiverse, if you're not willing to consider the entire creative output of humanity as a starting point, you're wasting your time.
User: JoshParnell is accountable for this user's actions.

'Tis true. Corn and a few others have made a couple comments on earlier drafts and helped me find better ways to word a couple things, but all the mechanics bubbled out of my head and then I refined them. I started going nuts trying to handle internal consistencies and keeping track of all the various interconnections, I would have an outline of ideas, and then my mind would chase a rabbit on one particular aspect and I'd lose track of the big picture over and over :? hence why I'm posting this now when I started this in July of last year (Josh coming back also helped :monkey: ).

There might still be a few internal inconsistencies, and expect some repetition...

I still have yet to actually figure out a few areas, but I'll be working on them too. :shifty:
When you're trying to fill an infinite multiverse, if you're not willing to consider the entire creative output of humanity as a starting point, you're wasting your time.

Yes, some things going on in my personal life atm. Apologies. I will put up the rest as soon as i can

I apologize for the long delay between posts, but Part 4, Group Mechanics is now up

Online Now