Return to “Suggestions”

Fly Camera

Hi i see the video in youtube and i like this game.I play 4 years eve online and 3 years entropia universe.I start play game 1980 comodor 64, Atari ,Play station ,and now pc massively multiplayers mmorpg sandbox,free to play and play to pay.
I like the game and construction,i m not programmer :-) only for hobby i m started game maker 2d,cryteck,cryengine and now unity 3d c#.Only copy the scrpt and modify:-)

In the space not have gravity,i like the fly camera beacouse is posible to see other players and ship,and in the battle is very nice.:-)

i fly the ship in the space 4 axys is nice.
using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;

public class PlanePilot : Photon.MonoBehaviour
{

public float speed = 100.0f;

// Use this for initialization
void Start()
{
Debug.Log("PlanetPilot script adet to:" + gameObject.name);

}

// Update is called once per frame
void Update()
{
// Instantiate( new Vector3(0.0f, 0.0f,100.0f), Quaternion.identity);
// if (Input.GetKeyUp(KeyCode.R))

// else
if (Input.GetKey(KeyCode.R))
transform.Translate(new Vector3(0f, 0f, 200.0f) * Time.deltaTime);

Vector3 moveCamTo = transform.position - transform.forward * 160.0f + Vector3.up * 80.0f;////////////////////////////////////no__visualizza lontanaza ship
float Bias = 0.40f;//0.96
Camera.main.transform.position = Camera.main.transform.position * Bias +
moveCamTo * (1.0f - Bias);
Camera.main.transform.LookAt(transform.position + transform.forward * 1.0f);/////60.0f

transform.position += transform.forward * Time.deltaTime * speed;

// speed -= transform.forward.y * 1.0f;
// if (speed < 100.0f)
// {
// speed = 100.0f;

// }

transform.Rotate(Input.GetAxis("Vertical"), 0.0f, -Input.GetAxis("Horizontal"));

// float rotation = Input.GetAxis("Horizontal") * rotationSpeed;
//transform.Rotate(0, rotation, 0);

float terrainHeightWhereWeAre = Terrain.activeTerrain.SampleHeight(transform.position);
if (terrainHeightWhereWeAre > transform.position.y)
{
transform.position = new Vector3(transform.position.x,
transform.position.y,
transform.position.z);
}

}
}
Re: Fly Camera

hi guys,sorry my english is terible.i post the video after.Thanx for welcom:-)

i see only 3-4 video in yotube the LIMIT THEORY and i know have much potential market, beacouse dont have much nice game in the space.I like Entropia Universe beacouse you have avatar and ship....and is free to play.....bon i lost 1500$ ahahahah lol
I see only free to play game and after if is good i pay.Example Mech Warior i play to free for 1 years and after i pay 100$
ans Start Conflict equals
Fractured....and Start Conflict is similar,i dont like much beacouse is only shotting.
I have 51 years and i see have person 18 years to 60 years for play the game .

Bon..now Flay Camera.I see the video LIMIT THEORY have nice ship and turret fire mouving.And the ship is posible to see only third person.I post the bad script :-) for 4 axys to fly.Is posible to see total ship.

For me is important to market take every potential client.And the camera is primary chose.Beacouse you have person il like :
First person
Third person
Zoom Rolling
Click to maouse
Fly camera..............example the camera avatar Entropia universe have the nice script for moving...is very nice.For me example i like the camera third person.

Online Now