Return to “Suggestions”

Re: Space Leviathan

Even amid the raging Atlantic of my being, do I forever display a muted calm while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me. Deep down and deep inland I still bathe in the eternal mildness of joy. ;)
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hyperion wrote:Even amid the raging Atlantic of my being, do I forever display a muted calm while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me. Deep down and deep inland I still bathe in the eternal mildness of joy. ;)
Good to see that I wasn't the only one who thought of Moby Dick upon watching that. :ghost: :silent:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

If you've read it, how could you not? Its basically a sci-fi retelling of the story, almost stunningly uncreatively so. At least from the trailer it appears. But moby dick is a good story that doesn't get retold much, so maybe it's not a bad idea.

Also, I've suggested animals in LT long ago, whole herds that eat space forests, have babies, have predator prey relationships, etc :p
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Is this actually still in the works? The guy just posts memes/argues on twitter. :3
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Online Now