Space Leviathan

Have a great idea for the game? We'd love to hear it!

Space Leviathan

Postby Idunno » Fri May 27, 2016 8:43 pm

Josh, we need Space Leviathan. :ghost: :twisted:
The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!
Idunno
Vice Admiral

Re: Space Leviathan

Postby Hyperion » Sat May 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Even amid the raging Atlantic of my being, do I forever display a muted calm while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me. Deep down and deep inland I still bathe in the eternal mildness of joy. ;)
The traditional view of robotics, the metal servant who doesn't ask questions, is merely nostalgia for slavery.
User: JoshParnell is accountable for this user's actions.
Hyperion
Rear Admiral

Postby Idunno » Sat May 28, 2016 6:09 pm

Hyperion wrote:Even amid the raging Atlantic of my being, do I forever display a muted calm while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me. Deep down and deep inland I still bathe in the eternal mildness of joy. ;)

Good to see that I wasn't the only one who thought of Moby Dick upon watching that. :ghost: :silent:
The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!
Idunno
Vice Admiral

Postby Hyperion » Sat May 28, 2016 6:18 pm

If you've read it, how could you not? Its basically a sci-fi retelling of the story, almost stunningly uncreatively so. At least from the trailer it appears. But moby dick is a good story that doesn't get retold much, so maybe it's not a bad idea.

Also, I've suggested animals in LT long ago, whole herds that eat space forests, have babies, have predator prey relationships, etc :p
The traditional view of robotics, the metal servant who doesn't ask questions, is merely nostalgia for slavery.
User: JoshParnell is accountable for this user's actions.
Hyperion
Rear Admiral

Postby Black--Snow » Sun May 29, 2016 7:04 pm

Is this actually still in the works? The guy just posts memes/argues on twitter. :3
Black--Snow
Captain

Return to Suggestions