Return to “Suggestions”

Re: Space Leviathan

Even amid the raging Atlantic of my being, do I forever display a muted calm while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me. Deep down and deep inland I still bathe in the eternal mildness of joy. ;)
The conquest of Nature is to be achieved through Number and Measure.
It's better to have questions you can't answer than answers you can't question.

Imagination Fertilizer

Hyperion wrote:Even amid the raging Atlantic of my being, do I forever display a muted calm while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me. Deep down and deep inland I still bathe in the eternal mildness of joy. ;)
Good to see that I wasn't the only one who thought of Moby Dick upon watching that. :ghost: :silent:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

If you've read it, how could you not? Its basically a sci-fi retelling of the story, almost stunningly uncreatively so. At least from the trailer it appears. But moby dick is a good story that doesn't get retold much, so maybe it's not a bad idea.

Also, I've suggested animals in LT long ago, whole herds that eat space forests, have babies, have predator prey relationships, etc :p
The conquest of Nature is to be achieved through Number and Measure.
It's better to have questions you can't answer than answers you can't question.

Imagination Fertilizer

Online Now