Return to “Suggestions”

Re: NEW RTB update suggestions going forward

Dinosawer wrote:Yeah, I saw. People are weird. :problem:
It's not weird for people to expect something via the means they pledged by. Everyone who used kickstarter is on kickstarter. The vast majority of the forum users weren't able to pledge, so posting here without there feels a little one-sided. :?
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:
It's not weird for people to expect something via the means they pledged by. Everyone who used kickstarter is on kickstarter. The vast majority of the forum users weren't able to pledge, so posting here without there feels a little one-sided. :?
I meant it's weird to find that a reason to throw insults around, especially given the content of Josh's post :?
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Dinosawer wrote:
DWMagus wrote:
I meant it's weird to find that a reason to throw insults around, especially given the content of Josh's post :?
That guy is obviously a dipstick though

Online Now