Return to “Suggestions”

A way to continue Donating

Kinda new to the forums, but I only just heard about this game and wanted to know if there are plans to open more donations for perks like with PayPal or something. I'd be happy to throw money at you if I got to play the game. :3

I'm always looking for an interesting Space Sim game, but nothing's really had what I want. I'm looking for the kind of RPG Sandbox that can fill my desires. Interacting with crew, interacting with an AI, choosing your profession, building your own station, exploring in space and on foot.

I realize I am being a bit picky, but if I am gonna be playing a Sim game, I love getting immersed into it. Even the thought of being just a small part of the crew sounds appealing to me. All the little screens and switches. Talking and having relations with crew. The option of going Manual or just letting the AI handle it while you enjoy the view. I realize this game won't have those things, but I'm always hoping one will come along.
Re: A way to continue Donating

Grabnok wrote:Kinda new to the forums, but I only just heard about this game and wanted to know if there are plans to open more donations for perks like with PayPal or something. I'd be happy to throw money at you if I got to play the game. :3

I'm always looking for an interesting Space Sim game, but nothing's really had what I want. I'm looking for the kind of RPG Sandbox that can fill my desires. Interacting with crew, interacting with an AI, choosing your profession, building your own station, exploring in space and on foot.

I realize I am being a bit picky, but if I am gonna be playing a Sim game, I love getting immersed into it. Even the thought of being just a small part of the crew sounds appealing to me. All the little screens and switches. Talking and having relations with crew. The option of going Manual or just letting the AI handle it while you enjoy the view. I realize this game won't have those things, but I'm always hoping one will come along.
Hi Grabnok, welcome to the forums! Josh (the sole developer) isn't taking any more money for the development of LT.

Limit Theory won't have any walking around on foot, but it will be a sandbox where you can interact with AI, choosing your profession, building your own station, and exploring space.

As far as crew and walking around, your best bet is Star Citizen. Though I have a feeling Star Citizen will be somewhat more limited than Limit Theory when it comes to occupations, and it won't support modding for a long time.

I'd briefly describe LT as a game that has: Big AI fleet management, single player sandbox, with lots of occupations and mods.

While I'd briefly describe Star Citizen as a game having: Big player driven fleets, multiplayer sandbox, some occupations. Mods would only be on private servers or single player side of the game.

Online Now