Return to “Suggestions”

Technologies and trading screen

As a fair warning i do not have the game nor have ever played it but space games always seem to lack these 2 items below.

Technologies... this would be considered your upgrading structure for higher lvl ships and stuff and maybe stations all around upgrades. What games dont include is espionage or spying. Say your a faction like your the owner/creator and you find yourself out gunned and outmatched from long term factions that have had the time to build up. Well if you included spying you could have a chance of maybe stealing technologies from factions and other information from say traders and maybe a prediction of the future market. This could be trends that the Economy system is noticing in that current solar system or local market. Spies can be maybe obtained by hiring them and the better the spy the more expensive the upkeep and cost.

Another big item is trading screens. In your ship say a frigate with a bridge or even a trader ship it would be lovely to have screens on wall or a nice display somewhere on the bridge maybe above the captains chair hanging off the ceiling. This screen would include a number of things. 1) your local market prices and such as well as the item name etc. 2) the nearest 5 solar systems markets that you could obtain from maybe a spy or hired stock analysts that you can pay for that look at the market and send you the information. 3) the Global Price average. your entire galaxy and i would let this be for free so you can see a standard... I would also updating these boards so you can always have an idea of what is going on.

Thanks for your time and the game looks great from the videos and i hope it comes out soon on early access or something. So keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Online Now