Return to “Suggestions”

Re: Types of stars and black holes

Lum wrote:It means doing something outdoors. Complex concept, I know. Let me show you where to find the Very Advanced Fire-Doing 101 Class on your map... :ghost:
See, I assumed it was the concept of love that he didn't understand.
Chan.JENI
You’ve found our frequency,
Now check out our data mine!

Jafo Entertainment & News, Inc.
Offices on major planets soon to be abandoned in favor of orbital facilities with better defenses.

Dinosawer wrote:I was referring to the campfire experience and it's relevance to explaining nucleosynthesis. :ghost:
Sure, sure. If you say so. Your secret is safe with me. :P
Chan.JENI

Offices on major planets soon to be abandoned in favor of orbital facilities with better defenses.

Talvieno wrote:I find myself stalking your posts, Kichae. It would be a joy to attend one of your classes, I think. :D
You might be surprised. I mostly teach labs, which are fun for me because they lend themselves to Socratic teaching. I've noticed that students don't always react well to Socratic methods (but it seems to help that they know I'm having fun torturing them). A lot of the lecturing type stuff that I do these days is based around throwing everything at the wall and seeing what works.

My tutorials are a little bit like a spastic stand up routine.

Edit: Autocorrect can crawl into a ditch and die.
Chan.JENI

Online Now