Return to “Suggestions”

Re: Small things that would be nice to have

Cornflakes_91 wrote:Another nice small thing:

RCS thrusters.

I'd enjoy seeing small thrusters fire around my ship when i turn/strafe.

because it looks nice :D

i guess simulating them star citizen like would be overkill for LT, (destroyed thrusters modify your maneuverability etc) but also nice to have.

Changed the topic title
Already ingame, believe it or not. :) I'll fetch a link to the appropriate video.
Last edited by Talvieno on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

another small thing that would be nice to have:

a searchable database of all known production processes and their input resources.

basically, a database of all blueprints of which you know the inputs and outputs.

you find an ore-rich asteroid, and dont know exactly what its contents are used for, and thus dont really know its worth.

so you go to your database, enter the ore into it and look up what is made from it.

Cornflakes_91 wrote:another small thing that would be nice to have:

a searchable database of all known production processes and their input resources.

basically, a database of all blueprints of which you know the inputs and outputs.

you find an ore-rich asteroid, and dont know exactly what its contents are used for, and thus dont really know its worth.

so you go to your database, enter the ore into it and look up what is made from it.

I don't only think that this would be nice to have, but it would probably become necessary at some point, with the possible infinite blueprints and stuff...
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Cornflakes_91 wrote:commands on multiple targets at once.

a system similar to selecting multiple units at once with dragging a box around them

but instead you right-click+drag a box around multiple targets and queue/parallelise the task simply.
Pretty sure this was in the prototype...
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

That can have a downside.
This summer, I played portal 2 for the first time on my new desktop (having previously only played it on our old laptop), and it was stuttery. It was running at 30fps. I was like "what, there's no way my pc can't pay this at 60" and eventually figured out that the "power saving for laptops" setting was enabled, which limited the fps to 30.
Tldr we don't always want the same settings on desktop and laptop
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Online Now