Return to “Suggestions”

LT Wiki

Got the idea from Talvieno. Eventually there will be a wiki. But as ThymineC said it will probably contain crafting recipes as its main feature. So when the wiki comes out maybe there could be a section where people write down their world seeds and post pictures and information on the created worlds. It would be interesting for some to recommend a seed and then point to the wiki. :ghost:
Last edited by Idunno on Mon May 12, 2014 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!
Re: LT Wiki

Idunno wrote:Got the idea from Talvieno. eventually there will be a wiki. But as ThymineC said it will probably contain crafting recipes as its main feature. So when the wiki comes out maybe there could be a section where people write down their world seeds and post pictures and information on the created worlds. It would be interesting for some to recommend a seed and then point to the wiki. :ghost:
I can't steal the credit for this - that credit actually goes to ThymineC. I love the idea of a wiki, though.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Behemoth wrote:If we are going to have crafting recipes.

It would have came anyway.
Relevant: http://limittheory.wikia.com/wiki/Limit_Theory_game

It's already here. And has been for over a year.

Someone needs to get in contact with Raylan13 and get him to give someone admin privileges, if he's not interested in maintaining it himself, as it seems.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Behemoth wrote:If we are going to have crafting recipes.

It would have came anyway.
Relevant: http://limittheory.wikia.com/wiki/Limit_Theory_game

It's already here. And has been for over a year.

Someone needs to get in contact with Raylan13 and get him to give someone admin privileges, if he's not interested in maintaining it himself, as it seems.
Yes.
In space, no one will hear you scream. #262626
I've never played a space sim. Ever.
Vos estis tan limes.

Talvieno wrote:
Idunno wrote:Got the idea from Talvieno. eventually there will be a wiki. But as ThymineC said it will probably contain crafting recipes as its main feature. So when the wiki comes out maybe there could be a section where people write down their world seeds and post pictures and information on the created worlds. It would be interesting for some to recommend a seed and then point to the wiki. :ghost:
I can't steal the credit for this - that credit actually goes to ThymineC. I love the idea of a wiki, though.
Pretty sure I can't take the credit either. The "LT Wiki" idea is old as hell and has been discussed for months.

I'm pretty sure there is another thread around here that mentioned that wiki and that the wiki was started by one of our members.

I'm sure Just Ice will find it, as my searching-fu is weak at the moment.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

This is more of a 'add a new section to the wiki' thread then it is a 'make a wiki' thread. The idea was to have a section of the wiki dedicated to cataloging the various worlds that players will undoubtedly make. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

As an experiment, I am considering making an effort to create a multi-player-esque corporation across every player who owns LT and wants to join. To accompany this, I'd probably add a lot of FAQ things similar to a Wiki, so if that one doesn't get updated I'll have information up, :).

Ha, there IS already a thread for that. Perfect! *Bump*

LT needs a wiki and will eventually have one (That's the Wiki-Rule). But why not now?

Despite the one wiki which already "exists", a full functional wiki won't hurt, or? My recommendation is to host on wiki.ltheory.com :ghost:
Once set up, moderators and members can manage the wiki almost alone. It is not much work but the benefits for the community are large.

I've got so many questions, e.g. the game itself - but in my case i want to know everything about modding what is to know. And a forum is for these purposes not handy enough.
There are a lot of wikis, Media Wiki for example is GPL.

I know everything is in development at this point, many things will change. But a wiki is flexible enough for that.

And especially for modding - for understanding LTSL - it is never too soon to give information to the people.
:D

Online Now