Return to “Suggestions”

Automatisation and Direct Control

Limit Theory seems to lean more and more into automatisation. Its great thing on many aspects but I think we should be able to maintain a certain degree of direct control over our assets. Projects work well for some tasks but what if I want to order more specific commands like, lets say, ask a refinery ship and a couple of miners to follow me on an exploration trip? And if I find the holy grail of asteroid fields and want to ask my boys to mine it a bit? When things will get too specific I fear general management will sometimes be very inadequate.

Same goes with Fleets Management. Having automated fleets is great but what if I want to personally lead one of my fleets for an upcoming large scale engagement? Like ordering my battleship to destroy a specific target? Or ordering a fighter squad to defend a certain missile cruiser? There's so many gameplay levels in LT that I fear that too much generalization and automatisation might affect the fun factor of playing on certain levels :(

That's my humble opinion so far. If this as already been discussed feel free to post a link and close the thread.

Online Now