Return to “Suggestions”

Re: Ingame radio / music player

Seems a bit like unnecessary work for Josh, adding media-player management functions to Limit Theory. Time better spent coding gameplay features.

I mean, if I need to, I can turn off the LT music in the LT options and have a media player application running in the background, using keyboard shortcuts to control play, pause, next & previous tracks.

Just like I do with every other game once the soundtrack starts to annoy. :roll: :shrug:
- The Snark Knight

"Look upward, and share the wonders I've seen."

Might as well make an OS and file browser while I'm at it :roll: :P

No but seriously, I would consider it, but it's really a "convenience" feature so it wouldn't be high on the priority list :shifty:

PS ~ FWIW, LT is extremely Alt-Tab-friendly. One of the only benefits of GL. Alt-tab works really well with GL applications, so even in fullscreen, tabbing is not really very distracting (I do it all the time in development) :thumbup:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote:Might as well make an OS and file browser while I'm at it
Quoted because you know someone will take it out of context (and I might as well be the first one).

Will it be called JoshOS or LTOS or something like that?
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Online Now