Return to “Suggestions”

Re: Ingame radio / music player

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
birdtable wrote:Thought dots _ _ Or in this case sadness dots that this mainly deserted forum is just as sententious.
What do you await from 1410 users? We are not a multi-ten-thousand user community. Based on that amount of users its very active here in my opinion
- The Snark Knight

"Look upward, and share the wonders I've seen."

Okay, what do you think of a HUD widget that lets you control the in-game music like it was playing over your ship's sound-system.

I've seen it work in other games. Might be fun?

Although, I'm sure Josh has much to do before he would get around to a feature like this. What do you think is the likelihood of a system like this being mod-addable?
- The Snark Knight

"Look upward, and share the wonders I've seen."

Just_Ice_au wrote:Okay, what do you think of a HUD widget that lets you control the in-game music like it was playing over your ship's sound-system.

I've seen it work in other games. Might be fun?

Although, I'm sure Josh has much to do before he would get around to a feature like this. What do you think is the likelihood of a system like this being mod-addable?
I'm reminded a lot of GTA's radio. Listening to fake talk shows or something like that... Could be fun!
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:I'm reminded a lot of GTA's radio. Listening to fake talk shows or something like that... Could be fun!
Interstellar talk shows...whereby once you ventured too deep into uncharted space it'll just be white noise instead. :lol:

To be honest I don't know how an in-game radio station would work but I can see a music player interface being implemented solely for the ability to play your choice of music...nothing more. :?
In Josh we trust.

Online Now