Return to “Dev Logs”

Re: [Josh] Friday, April 20, 2018

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:13 am
RedDwarfMining wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:01 am
Yes...I was actually wondering if Cornflakes would figure out just how many E-mails could be sent in a day/hour/minute!
Too many factors i have no clue about for me to bother.
RedDwarfMining wrote:
Think of the hard drive like a Petri dish ( a Petri Disc!) disk? hmmm...
You are free to write your own self replicating software to block your harddisk.

RedDwarfMining wrote:
I also would like to 3D print some cool space ship designs taken from the LT universe.....I'm relearning Blender and with 2.8 on the horizon...i'd like to start 3D printing. Cool to have a PCG(from LT)on my desk(or hanging from the ceiling)
Then go learn how STL is formatted that you can write a converter at release?
Lol!

Yeah, if I can tear my self away from this snobbish elitist echo chamber for a few seconds....i might write it.

3D print little space ship knobs for my drawer pulls.

LT spaceship night lights.

Make a diorama using a printed LT spacestation and tiny space ships circling it...maybe print some asteroids.

Print a Warp node with fiber optic cable to spice it up!

RedDwarfMining wrote:
I also would like to 3D print some cool space ship designs taken from the LT universe.....I'm relearning Blender and with 2.8 on the horizon...i'd like to start 3D printing. Cool to have a PCG(from LT)on my desk(or hanging from the ceiling)
If you do this, perhaps you can make some prints available for sale? I'd purchase one (or more) in a heartbeat. :D
RedDwarfMining wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:17 am
snobbish elitist echo chamber
Yes, Corn is being a bit rough, I feel. Might want to tone it down a little there, Cornflakes. :) We're supposed to have a reputation for being friendly, not the other way around.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

RedDwarfMining wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:17 am
if I can tear my self away from this snobbish elitist echo chamber for a few seconds
:shock: I hope you don't include me in that observation, RedDwarfMining.

It's just Cornflakes being Cornflakes! There's no malice in what he says. We've all been on the receiving end of his cutting words at one time or another. I'd start worrying when he doesn't reply to your posts. ;) :angel:

Lemar wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:55 am
vector67 wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:03 pm
I just burst out laughing in an empty room. I normally hate this joke, but this time you caught me totally by surprise.
That from someone with 67 in his name :lol:
I feel like I'm missing something here. It's not to do with this gem is it https://xkcd.com/487/
A life well lived only happens once.
Seems deep until you think about it.

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:40 pm
if something is stupid, i'll say its stupid. i'll may say it nicely. may
:ghost:
This is stupid.

Because it assumes an objective stupidity while in many case, there are priorities, « big picture not yet details », points of view, opinions, and even constructive mistakes, not to mention that as we speak of a game, it does not even require to be consistent (but to be fun).
But to be nice, here is a nice monkey: :monkey:

:mrgreen:

Online Now