Return to “Dev Logs”

Re: [Lindsey] Friday, January 5, 2018

LindseyReid wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:35 pm
(soon = within the next week or so, as we all need a couple of days to recover... XD)
I don't think that's acceptable.
You will be held to the same standards I hold my internet browser to.
I want my pictures right naow! :ghost:
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

LindseyReid wrote:
Hey y'all, we're back from PAX, and I'll be posting a devlog (on schedule) this Friday! We have lots of photos to share (although not much footage :cry:), and we'll be doing a PAX recap soon! ^^
(soon = within the next week or so, as we all need a couple of days to recover... XD)
I'm surprised that Lindsey tried to define what she meant by "soon". She obviously failed to run that definition past Josh. :angel:

LindseyReid wrote:
Hey y'all, we're back from PAX, and I'll be posting a devlog (on schedule) this Friday! We have lots of photos to share (although not much footage :cry:), and we'll be doing a PAX recap soon! ^^
The good news would seem to be that y'all made it back to Red Stick before the sloppy weather arrived.

Looking forward to your impressions of how the latest LT demo was received!

I realize I'm technically late on a devlog, but I'm going to use the PAX South Recap as an excuse, as I wrote it a day before I owed my last devlog (the 19th). Besides, it had the information in it that I would have talked about in last week's devlog anyway. So, with the schedule, the next Lindsey devlog will be next Friday, February 2nd. I'm working on capital ships now, so it should be juicy! ^^
Ship Inspiration Pinterest!! (send me stuff)

"You’ve got to work on something dangerous. You have to work on something that makes you uncertain. Something that makes you doubt yourself... because it stimulates you to do things you haven’t done before. The whole thing is if you know where you’re going, you’ve gone, as the poet says. And that’s death."
- Stephen Sondheim

QUICK everybody post your favorite capital ship (if you want to send me more than 1 then PM me please) (hyperion this means you)
Ship Inspiration Pinterest!! (send me stuff)

"You’ve got to work on something dangerous. You have to work on something that makes you uncertain. Something that makes you doubt yourself... because it stimulates you to do things you haven’t done before. The whole thing is if you know where you’re going, you’ve gone, as the poet says. And that’s death."
- Stephen Sondheim

as im not hyperion i dont have to write some hidden PM to get my links across :ghost:
Spoiler:      SHOW
babylon 5 Victory Class
babylon 5 Warlock Class

Stargate Atlantis Wraith Hiveship
Stargate BC304 "Daedalus" Class
Starlancer Yamato
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident Longsword Class
actually, the entirety of nexus
and as the image server of Hard-light.net seems to be down i dont have an easy source to get a ton of freespace(2) capital ship imagery :(

Online Now