Return to “Dev Logs”

Re: [Lindsey] Friday, January 5, 2018

Y'all crack me up LMAOOOO
Ship Inspiration Pinterest!! (send me stuff)

"You’ve got to work on something dangerous. You have to work on something that makes you uncertain. Something that makes you doubt yourself... because it stimulates you to do things you haven’t done before. The whole thing is if you know where you’re going, you’ve gone, as the poet says. And that’s death."
- Stephen Sondheim

I'm still having health issues, so I'm going to not set a date on when the next few devlogs will be. Do not worry about me! I will be operating at full capacity again soon, and I'll let y'all know as soon as I'm working on another devlog.

"You’ve got to work on something dangerous. You have to work on something that makes you uncertain. Something that makes you doubt yourself... because it stimulates you to do things you haven’t done before. The whole thing is if you know where you’re going, you’ve gone, as the poet says. And that’s death."
- Stephen Sondheim

Sick for 3 weeks? Don't you tell me not to worry, you get well soon young lady, that's an order!

Two the other 2 engines of creation, if you're not also dying, a brief posting of what's going on would be appreciated... Else I'm afraid I'll have to assume you're working on some big reveal, and you don't want to summon the hype train unnecessarily, do you? ;)
The Hype Train wrote:Surprise! We've managed to port over all the gameplay content Josh made and are now working on fine tuning, damn this coding is going fast. Expect Beta in March!
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hyperion wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:11 pm
Sick for 3 weeks? Don't you tell me not to worry, you get well soon young lady, that's an order!

Two the other 2 engines of creation, if you're not also dying, a brief posting of what's going on would be appreciated... Else I'm afraid I'll have to assume you're working on some big reveal, and you don't want to summon the hype train unnecessarily, do you? ;)
The Hype Train wrote:Surprise! We've managed to port over all the gameplay content Josh made and are now working on fine tuning, damn this coding is going fast. Expect Beta in March!
:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :ghost:
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEE!!!!

And I will be back to the office on Monday!!!!

-end transmission-

- Stephen Sondheim

Online Now