Return to “Dev Logs”

Re: [Josh] Friday, October 13, 2017

Ahh promises!

As a day trader I know all too well about promises. Breaking one usually/always costs me thousands! (try sleeping on a 14,266.77$ loss)

And breaking my promise/plan rarely makes me money! It's almost always for the bad. " Wow! I'm making so much money...I'm gonna let 'er run!" versus "Please God...let World War 3 break out so I can get out of this short!!!!... and If you get me out of this trade with only a thousand dollar loss.....I PROMISE TO NEVER MAKE SUCH A BAD DECISION AGAIN!!!!"

Josh can break his 2 week promise and post a dev log every 5 days or every 3 days...But I fear he is human and like myself will let it tick just below the get out of the trade point!

AdamByrd wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:55 am
MyNameWuzTaken wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:16 pm
Where are Adams dev logs? Have I missed one since the 2nd, or did he get chased off? I really like what he had to say
Not chased off, by any means. Just working on boring stuff at the moment. I should be done by Friday and I'll either post something small or delay until I start something that I can squeeze a post out of.
When it's code, there is no boring stuff.
The "boring" stuff gives the weirdest and most fun bugs!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
Toba - A Development Dump

Silverware wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:01 pm
AdamByrd wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:55 am
MyNameWuzTaken wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:16 pm
Where are Adams dev logs? Have I missed one since the 2nd, or did he get chased off? I really like what he had to say
Not chased off, by any means. Just working on boring stuff at the moment. I should be done by Friday and I'll either post something small or delay until I start something that I can squeeze a post out of.
When it's code, there is no boring stuff.
The "boring" stuff gives the weirdest and most fun bugs!
Agreed! But glad to hear it. I was disappointed by the initial negativity after adams firat post, and wanted to be sure it was known that his efforts are neither wasted nor unappreciated.

Online Now