Return to “Dev Logs”

Re: Tuesday, June 27, 2017

JoshParnell wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:05 am
[..]
he's got a fleet of ships following a leader, in formation, through a dense, heterogeneous asteroid field, and it's looking pretty awesome as they break formation to avoid collisions, then form back up when the field allows it.
[..]
Yes! More of this, yes! :squirrel:
Sean, I'm expecting better-than-Homeworld squad formations in LT. No pressure. :P
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

Talvieno wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:53 am
Look guys, it's Josh's alter ego!
Tal, just, FYI, the community manager is supposed to help keep such things secrete.
Not to increase the suspicions that Josh has gone even further over the deep end . . .

Baile nam Fonn wrote: Yes! More of this, yes! :squirrel:
Sean, I'm expecting better-than-Homeworld squad formations in LT. No pressure. :P
My usual tactic was
*Select beam frigates*
Attack order received.
Claw. Formation set.
*Engages target*
Sphere. Formation set.

Inefficient? Probably.
Effective? Definitely

Hurracane wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:31 pm
See you in less than two weeks! ( :ghost: )
Josh is lie?

Unless he posts today...
Joshtime is wibbly wobbly. If Josh were a timetraveller he would consistently miss the alien invasion by three months, either early or late.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Dinosawer wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:38 am
Why can't you do the KS post? Isn't that what a CM is for? :ghost:
No, Josh specifically stated he would rather I not do them unless something terrible happened that made it physically impossible for him to post. He wants to do them himself. I asked again yesterday, though, so we'll see what he says. Maybe he'll change his mind.

And yes, Adam has continued to work quite hard on the game in Josh's absence. :D It's not like there's no forward progress.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now