Return to “Dev Logs”

Re: Thursday, May 25, 2017

Cornflakes_91 wrote:If Sean's introduction to the forum doesnt include "this guy, this guy and this guy spent the last years pushing out thoughts about gameplay, may ask them when theres something needed to be thought about" im disappointed and offended :ghost: :monkey:
I agree. There are definitely a number of us who are quite good at creating and refining gameplay concepts.

Josh, this was a great devlog and I don't think a summary is necessary nor could quite summarize the awesomeness of the log. I am getting the feeling that the release date may be three times closer than it previously was.

Dinosawer wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:If Sean's introduction to the forum doesnt include "this guy, this guy and this guy spent the last years pushing out thoughts about gameplay, may ask them when theres something needed to be thought about" im disappointed and offended :ghost: :monkey:
"And this guy, well, we're not sure if it's a person or a very advanced neural network to produce bad jokes"
:ghost:
Could say the same about you and your puns. :mrgreen:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Dinosawer wrote:
"And this guy, well, we're not sure if it's a person or a very advanced neural network to produce bad jokes"

Code: Select all

Subject search initiated

[Limit Theory]
Rejected

[Valve Time]
Rejected

[Josh]
Confirmed

Verb search initiated

[codes]
Rejected

[sleeps]
Rejected

[rages]
Rejected

[comes]
Confirmed

Object search initiated

[waves]
Confirmed

Applied preposition- [in]

Dinosawer wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Dinosawer wrote: "And this guy, well, we're not sure if it's a person or a very advanced neural network to produce bad jokes"
Could say the same about you and your puns. :mrgreen:
I was talking about myself :ghost:
Welp... :ghost:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Lum wrote:These news are getting better every day.... :D
*Turning to you*

Right?

*coming near and staring you right in the eyes with a creepy smile*

RIGHT?

*gripping you by your shoulders and start shaking you*

RIGHT?!?!?!

*laughing hysterically*
Nothing to see here

Talvieno wrote:On a random note: To be clear, I considered doing a non-technical summary, but this month's log is rather non-technical to begin with. :P I think Josh is trying to steal my work. First he's making the reddit posts, now he's simplifying what he says. :lol:
Don't worry, he'll be spouting algorithms and pseudo code again in no time.
We noticed that this thread got a little side-tracked into a conversation about eating spaghetti with a spoon. We do enjoy our fair share of italian food, but please remember to keep discussion on-topic when posting on the forums.

Talvieno wrote:On a random note: To be clear, I considered doing a non-technical summary, but this month's log is rather non-technical to begin with. :P I think Josh is trying to steal my work. First he's making the reddit posts, now he's simplifying what he says. :lol:
Reddit posts? :shock:

And: HE'S STEALING WORK! HE'S KILLING WORKPLACES! REVOLUTION! *starts lighting torches and raising the pitchfork*
Nothing to see here

I'm quite shameless when it comes to enjoying seeing that arbitrary number next to my reddit name at the top right go up. I don't even know if it does anything other than 'keep score.' But it's a number. And I like it :V

We must have very different ideas of what 'simplifying' means :lol: I thought it was an absurd beast of a PoshJostTallofWext™. But hey, if you feel I'm stealing your job, I can start thinking of more work to give you, because, you know, it's not like you work ridiculous hours already...

PS ~ Let's try not to derail this thread too hard. I want it to look like a garden of abundant praise for praise's sake. Bow to your two new dictators (plutocracers?)!!! Adam and Sean, first of their names...long may they reign!! :monkey:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

Online Now