Return to “Dev Logs”

Re: Thursday, April 13, 2017

Vartul wrote:Psst. I hear this guy named Josh Parnell is making a procedural space game. Apparently he posts Dev logs somewhere around here every week or so. Can anyone point me to the discussion of the most recent log? Thanks. :D :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :monkey:
We all typed really long responses to the latest dev log, but unfortunately we forgot to save them :/

charnode wrote:(...) JanB1's english is perfectly fine even if it was not selftaught. :lol: :thumbup:
Thank you. And it was really mostly self-taught. :D

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
JanB1 wrote:bare
*bear

Like "load bearing" :ghost:
Imma remember it.
Vartul wrote:Psst. I hear this guy named Josh Parnell is making a procedural space game. Apparently he posts Dev logs somewhere around here every week or so. Can anyone point me to the discussion of the most recent log? Thanks. :D :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :monkey:
Uhm...yeeeaaah...uhm...whoops? I guess?
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Talvieno wrote:I'll move it if it gets much longer, but I don't think it should. We're due another devlog at this point.
Shush. We can deal with this situation all by our self. We're all adults, ya know? Right guys?
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now