Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 2: Fuhodo Station

Wel...Frank's gone, I guess. I hope he's okay, but I can't afford to pay him much thought at the moment. I curse under my breath as enemies begin entering the room from the east. I gauge how far the south exit is and apparently my companions have the same idea.
Dinosawer wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:16 pm
"Now, the plan was to trade you for the bot and walk out them none the wiser, but that's clearly not gonna work. So now I say we leg it while they're still busy shooting eachother. Can you walk? Run?"
"Caleb, Nilo, time to move!
Spiderbot, cover our backs and follow us!"

Talvieno wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:18 pm

The girl looks apprehensive, but steels herself. "I can try."

"On the way! Give her to me!"
Dinosawer wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:16 pm

"Thanks, I can use my hands free...".

Strapped for time, I simply nod to Saoirse and run.
As we get started, I hear what sounds awfully (in more than once sense of the word) like Brom shouting about helping Keshor. I bet Buck's there with him, too. For fukc's sake, just when I thought this couldn't get any more ridiculous! I start moving faster, not wanting to see what the hell those maniacs have in mind.
I scoop up Adopan as I pass by, muttering to her as I run. "Not quite the time to test that yet, better to do that when we're safer!"
I run south and put us behind cover. After making sure Adopan is in cover and (mostly) uninjured, I fire my laspistol at enemy 15. I fire until I incapacitate him or reach 4 attacks. If any attacks are left, I fire at another enemy on the catwalk.
Last edited by cuisinart8 on Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Eye the drug-fueled massacre going on nearby with some envy, zoning out for a brief few moments, then turn to Brom, quite frustrated at this point

"C'mon, are we really just hidin' here like some o' them slimy snailiens!? Screw talkin' with bugs, I ain't no damn coward! What's it look like when even Beta is fightin' n' we ain't!? Let's just kill all o' them in there n' call it a day!"

The sword drops out of his hands with a light clatter.

Frank draws a shivering breath. It's nothing short of a wonder that he even got this far.
But even through the adrenalin that carried him this far, he knows that he's about to die.

If he lingered, he'd die. If he hesitated, he'd die. Perhaps he'd die even after trying his hardest to avoid it...

Perhaps this was what he evaded back at the colony...

Perhaps...

With a sharp gasp he drags himself back from his thoughts, black encroaching upon his vision. He couldn't give up yet! Not here, not now! He had to...

Steeling his resolve as much as possible, Frank grabs for his medkit to patch his chest up (first the nanobot medfoam)
After that one syringe of the anti-shock, coagulants and painkillers each from the medkit.
He then sets up the bloodpack.
As there's not much more he could do at this point...
Stage whisper to the stoned alien (yes, applying jedi mind tricks...*crossing fingers*)
"You killed the human, go to your boss and tell everyone. They'll reward you!"
If possible
- load an explosive bolt into the crossbow
-rest the crossbow pointed at the entryway across the room, finger at the trigger
- if a hostile alien comes in
--shoot
--despite being at deaths door, despite being horrified...growl at them defiantly
--try not to cry too much
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -

Hapchazzard wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:07 pm
"C'mon, are we really just hidin' here like some o' them slimy snailiens!? Screw talkin' with bugs, I ain't no damn coward! What's it look like when even Beta is fightin' n' we ain't!? Let's just kill all o' them in there n' call it a day!"
"You have judged most correctly, Bill.
The time has finally come for us to make our glorious entrance onto the field of battle!
However shoot indiscriminately we cannot, for firing upon ones own allies without just cause is a hallmark of lowly amateurs!
Now, let us make haste! We have a job to complete!

Keep to me and see if you can patch yourself through to Feb.
Tell him that we're going to sneak around and hit Kinorvan's flank!
And keep that line open!
After Kino's down I want Feb to know that we're headed toward the reinforcements, and that he should order them to stand down if he doesn't want them to be obliterated!

Now, let's go!"

((Spoken loudly so the rest of the room can hear))
"Enemies of Feb Keshor are to lay down their arms at once! I am the great marksman Conley Mckale, and this is my final warning: Those who refuse surrender their arms surrender their lives. Get in our way and we will return you to the nothingness from whence you came!"

Once I'm finished speaking, immediately dash out to the east.
As I run, keep an eye on the crates shielding Kinorvan.
If he makes any move to attack, lay down suppressing fire with my assault rifle as I run.
Run around the crates so as to come at Kinorvan where he lacks cover, - and if he has not surrendered - fire a volley directly at his chest.
Once he's dead, radio Buck.

"Kinorvan is dead. Radio Feb like we talked about if possible!"

Continue southward if possible and seek cover behind crates that shield me from enemies 18 and 19, and if possible from Feb and his men.
If 18 and 19 are of Kino's group and they refuse to stand down, fire off a volley or two at them ((After this, I should have fired 3-4 times)).
If they will neither go down nor surrender, and Feb decides that he still wants to kill us, use my berserk.
Last edited by Hema on Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Breaker of fortune cookies

Hema wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:29 pm
Hapchazzard wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:07 pm
"You have judged most correctly, Bill.
The time has finally come for us to make our glorious entrance onto the field of battle!
However shoot indiscriminately we cannot, for firing upon ones own allies without just cause is a hallmark of lowly amateurs!
Now, let us make haste! We have a job to complete!

Keep to me and see if you can patch yourself through to Feb.
Tell him that we're going to sneak around and hit Kinorvan's flank!
And keep that line open!
After Kino's down I want Feb to know that we're headed toward the reinforcements, and that he should order them to stand down if he doesn't want them to be obliterated!

Now, let's go!"

((Spoken loudly so the rest of the room can hear))
"Enemies of Feb Keshor are to lay down their arms at once! I am the great marksman Conley Mckale, and this is my final warning: Those who refuse surrender their arms surrender their lives. Get in our way and we will return you to the nothingness from whence you came!"
Look at Brom a bit blankly, and very silently mutter under my breath

"...whut the hell is a kinorvan?"

Shrug
Try and hack into Feb's comms. If there is no way to identify Feb's specific radio frequency or whatever, just half-ass the hack and do a wide-bandwidth frequency transmission, effectively speaking to every comm device in the room, both friendly and enemy
If I make contact with Feb in any way (either with him specifically or everyone including him), authoritatively scream into the mic:

"FEBVOFOFO! QUIT SHOOTIN' OUR DAMN GUY, HE'S JUST AN IDIOT THAT CAN'T TELL Y'ALL ALIENS APART! STAY BACK N' FOCUS FIRE ON THEM BASTARDS TO THE OPPOSITE OF US! CONLEY N' ME WILL TAKE CARE O' YOUR KINORVAN PROBLEM!"

Run with Brom wherever he's going, since I'm not sure who we're attacking, exactly
While Brom is unleashing fire upon Kinorvan, try and hide behind whatever is the most convenient cover in the immediate vicinity, which would also let me block any attempt by Kinorvan to flee
If I see that Brom is having trouble killing him or he's trying to escape, try and cave his face in with my baton
If any enemies come into mine or Brom's melee range and attack directly, retaliate (not exceeding max baton uses)
Follow Brom southward or wherever he goes, not separating unless absolutely necessary
If I come close to any of the tables with black flake southward, swipe a decently sized bag of the stuff (that wouldn't be heavy and that can fit in my bag) and toss it in my backpack. Preferably, if I can see at a very quick glance, the high-quality stuff, and not the chaff. Some compensation for our troubles is in order, after all

If Kinorvan is successfully eliminated, tell Feb:
"SEE!? NOW TELL THEM ENEMY REINFORCEMENTS TO PISS OFF IF THEY AIN'T WANT TO GET SPLATTERED OVER THE CEILING!"

[IC]Vynkor[/IC]
Brom wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:29 pm
Enemies of Feb Keshor are to lay down their arms at once! I am the great marksman Conley Mckale, and this is my final warning: Those who refuse surrender their arms surrender their lives. Get in our way and we will return you to the nothingness from whence you came!
Oh fukc, it's the clowns. As if I needed another reason to leave.

I run south, taking a potshot at 7 as I go.
If Saoirse fails to stasis the southeast corridor, I shoot at 18.
As I arrive at the mouth of the southern corridor, I make sure I am neither the first nor the last in.
When I see an inmate I recognize (probably Saoirse):
"We need to stop meeting like this."
I go through the corridor and find cover behind a crate, firing any remaining shots at 12.

This could have gone worse, that saber wielding guy could have hit me instead of being hit....

Pull my Electron sword and run past the crates south of me then get some additional impulse from jumping/pushing off the crates west of the boxes #1 takes cover behind for an awesome jump over #1's cover during which i take a swing with my sword at #1.
Spoiler:      SHOW

If #1 is still a danger after that, take another swing at him (and another if he's still standing)
-else if Saoirse didn't manage to block the hallway to the east with her bubble (yet), fire a salvo of plasma bombs into the hallway of #18 and #19.

Leave the room through the hallway to the south, taking cover behind the western bunch of crates when reaching the end of the hallway.
If i didn't fire the bomb launcher and managed to incapacitate #1 at first try fire a salvo of plasma bombs at the triplet of enemies up on the walkway.

((also: new theme album for Yuuji.... https://youtu.be/Ehv2SVWj8gk))

Turn 20
Map:
Room:
  "What's the plan?" Kaquyu asks, her voice wispy and dry.
  Saoirse crouches next to the wounded hiltorel. "The plan was to trade you for the bot and walk out with them none the wiser, but that's clearly not gonna work. So now I say we leg it while they're still busy shooting each other. Can you walk? Run?"
  The girl looks apprehensive at the thought of moving, but steels herself and tries to put on a brave face. "I can try," she says determinedly.
  Both women duck and wince as a stream of bullets smack the wall above their heads.
  "Cole!" Nilo calls. He's staggering across the room, trying to stay close to the ground as blood pours from his chest between his fingers. He chokes; blood dribbles from his mouth. "Cole, I need medical attention!" At that moment, a bullet smacks him in the back of the leg; his tibia shattered, he crumples to the ground with a cry of pain.
  
  The pressure is on. Enemies are pouring in from the right. Nilo is unconscious, and Frank is gone. Kinorvan and Feb Keshor both seem unstoppable, and there's a wounded political prisoner that needs rescued. Shouts ring out from the hallway to the south - explosions and gunshots.
  Caleb's military training kicks in. He wasn't made a corporal for nothing. He begins barking orders as he smoothly leaps over his crates, dashing to Saoirse while fuchsia plasma streaks by. "Saoirse! Stasis bubble, east hallway! I'll take the girl. Head out first and try to stick to the shadows. Sukava, you go on ahead! Try to clear a path for us. We need to get out of here while we still can!" He kneels as an explosion rocks the crates he and Saoirse are using as cover, and forces his shoulder against them to stop them from sliding. "We can do this! You know your jobs! Get it done!"
  Sukava laughs. "All right, little man!" She makes for the southern exit.
  Standing, Saoirse flings a stasis bubble perfectly around the leading fysar in the southeast hallway, causing the other three or four behind him to stumble, bunching up while they try to figure out what the hell just happened. She turns and calls out, "Spiderbot! Cover our backs and follow us!" and leaves, following Sukava.
  Caleb gets down on one knee next to Kaquyu, checking to see where she's wounded and sizing up her weight.
  "Are you sure you can lift me?" Kaquyu asks, a little anxious. She's really starting to feel the flake in the air, or else she might be panicking.
  The ex-soldier nods, putting his arms around her. "Easily," he reassures her, as he lifts her off the ground. She yelps with pain - and he almost does too. He'd forgotten the wound on his stomach, and now it's probably bleeding again... but he'll have to deal with that later.
  
  "ENEMIES OF FEB KESHOR!" a voice shouts - a voice that sounds suspiciously like none other than Brom Keegan - professional businessman, hero of the Ermhelm underworld, and legendary assassin. "Lay down your arms at once! I am the great marksman Conley McKale, and this is my final warning: Those who refuse to surrender their arms will surrender their lives. Get in our way, and we will return you to the nothingness from whence you came!" Back in the day, ladies would swoon in his presence (at least, according to how he tells it). Today, nobody pays him any attention. It's a bit hard to talk down people who are busy fighting.
  "For fuck's sake!" Caleb groans, listening to the wild boasts. "Just when I thought this couldn't get any more ridiculous!"
  Behind Caleb, one of Kinorvan's men aims a pistol, planning to shoot Caleb in the back as he flees the room - but out of the shadows comes a dark assassin of the night that flings himself over the crates with an agile leap. By purest luck, the fysar trips over his own feet and Yuuji's blade bites the air. Startled, the fysar spins and attempts to fire his assault rifle at Yuuji's chest, but Yuuji anticipates it and deftly dodges the attack, spins around to the right, and slices the alien clean into three pieces before its body can even hit the ground.
  Nearby, Vynkor rushes past, headed for the south exit. She'd already tried firing at that same enemy, but without any luck, and she's starting to feel like simple escape is probably her best course of action.
  
  At the north side of the room, Brom charges through the doorway, firing a salvo at Kinorvan to try to keep him pinned. Kinorvan fires back, but misses as Brom dashes past, sliding to a stop as he tries to fire a salvo directly at Kinorvan's chest. His feet are slippery with blood, however, and he misses his mark entirely.
  Now Brom needs to reload.
  Kinorvan sits there for a moment, stunned, and then laughs wildly in mockery.
  "A'ight, I had enough o' this fuckin' mission, this fuckin' shithole station, N' THIS UGLY BUG BASTARD THAT WON'T FUCKIN' DIE!" Buck roars, jumping atop of the toppled crates. His plasma baton flashes and crackles. "Stay outta the way, Brom!" And with this last shout, he crashes his baton into the top of Kinorvan's head. Kinorvan, dead or unconscious, crumples to the ground in a heap, the top of his head smoking. Then Buck turns to Feb Keshor and shouts, "FEBVOFOFO! QUIT SHOOTIN' OUR DAMN GUY, HE'S JUST AN IDIOT THAT CAN'T TELL Y'ALL ALIENS APART! STAY BACK N' FOCUS FIRE ON THEM BASTARDS TO THE OPPOSITE OF US! TELL THEM ENEMY REINFORCEMENTS TO PISS OFF IF THEY AIN'T WANT TO GET SPLATTERED OVER THE CEILING!"
  "Then get that prisoner back!" Feb shouts angrily. "Bring me that hiltorel those fake FMU bastards just dragged out of here, and I'll tell my men to leave you alone!"
  
~~~

  In a room to the south, Frank sits by himself. Looking at the alien across from him, he whispers, "Go to your boss and tell everyone you killed the human. They'll reward you!"
  The little bug's eyes widen and a huge grin breaks across his face. "Oooooh! Kwii ifar ofanil fevi ohkaka!" Obediently, he toddles out of the room through the east entrance, an unsteady spring in his step. He's so high he's gotten a glimpse of heaven, or else that probably wouldn't have worked.
  Frank begins the arduous process of patching himself up. His breathing is ragged; he tries to slow it, but it's difficult to manage. He starts off by taking the nanobot medfoam canister and filling up the hole. Then he injects a syringe of anti-shock meds, a syringe of coagulant boosters, and a syringe of painkillers into his suit's medports, praying to the great dustbunny that it'll kick in just a little bit faster for his sake. Then, after everything else is done, he sets up the bloodpack, hooking it into his suit. He'll be revitalized soon, he hopes, but he's lost so much blood already that he's starting to feel faint.
  His fingers trembling, he hefts his crossbow into his lap, half-wondering at how heavy it feels, and, exerting a powerful effort, loads a bolt into it. He sits slumped against the wall, facing the door, crossbow at the ready. If only one enemy comes, then he'll try to take them down. If two come... well, he wasn't long for this world anyway.
  
~~~

  Sukava rushes into the large central area. One of the aliens on the walkway points and shouts, taking aim with a rifle, and without hesitation, Sukava pulls out her oversized grenade. It doesn't have a pin, and it's wholly non-terrestrial, but she has some experience with these things. She holds down a couple of the buttons and gives the grenade a twist; it starts blinking. She tosses it in a high arc up onto the catwalk. In the low gravity it sails gently through the air.
  The grenade explodes - first with a powerful shockwave of air that sends two of the aliens sprawling, and second with a fiery explosion that sprays burning napalm out like an angry volcano as two of the aliens catch fire, screaming, as they struggle to get away. (Bit of trivia: it's actually fondly called a "napalm volcano" by gang members. It's good for use indoors, and excellent to hurl at a bunch of pursuers.)
  With the aliens distracted, Sukava senses her chance and slinks into the shadows on her left, getting in cover behind a tall stack of crates. Saoirse follows close behind, and the pair are hidden completely from view. The aliens on the walkways have no idea they're even there.
  Caleb soon enters the room, Kaquyu in his arms. The aliens on the walkway seem enraged, and fire at him, but their aim is wide; a timed mine bounces off the back wall and explodes nearby as he throws himself and the squidgirl into cover.
  "Get down!" Caleb shouts at Kaquyu. The cover is barely sufficient, so she hunkers down, staying as low to the ground as she can as the soldier starts firing his laspistol at the enemies on the catwalk.
  Vynkor soon appears next to him, breathless and in terrible shape.
  Another huge explosion rocks the crates, almost sending one toppling down on Caleb, but it rocks back at the last moment.
  Another enemy starts climbing down the ramp on their right, firing wildly; bullets ping off their cover as Vynkor and Caleb work together to take the fysar down.
  Across the room, shouting rings out as a whole new group of fysar storms in through a side-hallway, firing wildly at the three aliens still on the catwalk and hurling obscenities. One of them gets shot in the neck and goes down, spurting blood, but they manage to take out one of the catwalk-enemies in this initial exchange. Saoirse peeks out of cover briefly, but ducks back upon seeing how many there are: at least four.
  Above Caleb's head, a hovering podlight takes a glancing blow from a bullet and cracks, spinning wildly and casting flickering shadows about.
  The spiderbot stands on a crate nearby, chirping happily and firing streams of plasma balls at anyone and everyone like the adorable little psychopath it is.
  
  In the north, Kinorvan's men have finally applied enough pressure to Saoirse's stasis bubble to cause it to break, and they pour into the room, screaming wildly (and screaming even more wildly when they notice Kinorvan's body). By this point, Brom and Buck have made their way across the room and taken cover where Saoirse and Kaquyu had been only moments before. Brom lets out a couple volleys with his assault rifle, but the enemies, seeming to expect this, are hunkered well behind cover and don't bother peeking out.
  Meanwhile, Buck is staring greedily at a big bag of black flake he snatched from one of the tables. He's hoping he can sell it or something; he figures he deserves a little compensation after a mission as ridiculous as this one.
  
  Yuuji rushes into the big chamber, plasbomb launcher at the ready, and promptly gets shot in the left lower leg - just a graze - while he tries to get into cover near Caleb. He shouts in pain, limping as the nanites rip into his flesh, and finally falls to one knee, dragging himself the rest of the way while grinding his teeth in agony. He's no longer bleeding, and the suit has re-sealed itself, but Odin's beard, it hurts like all hell.
  Down at the southernmost side of the room, a few orange-suited enemies step into view, shouting something in fysarian. After a moment, one of them repeats the stock phrase in Galactic Standard: "DROP YOUR WEAPONS! WE'RE FROM THE FMU! BACKUP IS ON THE WAY!" Even as they shout this, they mow down a fysar with assault rifle fire (a fysar that himself had just mowed down a second fysar that had stumbled into the room from the south). Naturally, nobody pays any attention to their demands of surrender.
  
  The whole complex is in chaos, and if the inmates suspect anything, it's that this clusterfuck is only getting started.
  
Last edited by Talvieno on Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Buck is no longer in the 14th century
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:58 pm
"Then get that prisoner back!" Feb shouts angrily. "Bring me that hiltorel those fake FMU bastards just dragged out of here, and I'll tell my men to leave you alone!"
"Oh my fukcin' - WHAT THE HELL ARE WE NOW, CHARITY MERCENARIES!? We'll get your stupid squid back, but you'll be owin' Mokila TWO favors now, instead o' just one!"

Shout to Yuuji "Get your ass over here n' stop shootin' our, uh, allies, we have an evil squid to put back in it's place!"

Realize Yuuji isn't where I thought he was: "Wha - where did that idiot go!? Ah, who gives a shit, let's just go, Con!"

((Double post due to significant new action))

As we're moving southward towards Beta, visibly take out my gravgun and quickly comm Brom

"Let me do the talking!"

Once I reach the south doorway and can see Beta to my immediate south with the squid, point my gravgun at them and shout:

"HEY, YOU! I dun' know you people or what the hell y'all want that squid for, but it's MY squid now, and y'all best turn that thing over if ya know what's good for ya!"

Not seeing Saoirse, look VERY intently at Caleb instead. Do not look at the squid at all. Visibly brandish my gravgun. If I start getting fired upon by the aliens, get into the closest adequate cover.

I pause for a moment as I see a bunch of new aliens show up and order everyone to lay their weapons down. Seeing as the multitude of Minas Maniri shooting us aren't listening I decide it's prudent to keep mine. They're FMU, though...this could either be a golden opportunity, or it could get really ugly.

Before I can react to that, however, fukcing Buck shows up, yammering about taking Adopan. I watch in a mixture of confusion, anger, and not a little fear as the crazed man stares intently at me, aiming his gravgun squarely at my face.

Frankly, I'm not sure Buck isn't drunk, the way he's talking...

Then again, is even Buck this nuts? And even if he does want Adopan, he seems to want her alive...shooting her in the face with a gravgun would not help with that.

Either way, I'm not just going to hand her over...but I'm going to hope Buck is trying something and not just drunk off his ass.

I brandish my laspistol, and despite the almost comical difference in lethality of our respective weapons, respond in a confident voice. "She's with us, and you're not getting your hands on her without going through me!" I give Buck a glare for good measure.

cuisinart8 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:57 pm
I brandish my laspistol, and despite the almost comical difference in lethality of our respective weapons, respond in a confident voice. "She's with us, and you're not getting your hands on her without going through me!" I give Buck a glare for good measure.
Do not even look at the laspistol. Continue staring down Caleb, initially in disbelief, then with a growing fury, my voice steadily rising:

"You'd have all of us here killed, you'd fukcin' shoot at ME, FOR SOME GODDAMN, GOOD-FOR-NOTHIN', SLIMY FUKCIN' SQUID!? C'MON, WE'LL BE GETTIN' PAID FOR IT! WHY DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHIN' SO COMPLICATED!? WE'LL SHARE THE TIN WITH YOU, YOU GREEDY BASTARDS!!"

The irony of complaining about being pointed at with a gun, whilst also pointing a gravgun at Caleb, doesn't really dawn on Buck

Hapchazzard wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:17 pm
As we're moving southward towards Beta, visibly take out my gravgun and quickly comm Brom

"Let me do the talking!"

Once I reach the south doorway and can see Beta to my immediate south with the squid, point my gravgun at them and shout:

"HEY, YOU! I dun' know you people or what the hell y'all want that squid for, but it's MY squid now, and y'all best turn that thing over if ya know what's good for ya!"
"I am eager to see what you have learned from my tutelage!
Lead us now, to victory!
I shall stay close behind you and tweak the plan as needed.
Heed what I say, and in no time you're be a master of negotiation!"

Follow Buck into the room, and position myself where I can be obscured from the fysar pouring into the room

"Everybody stay calm; we're only after the Hiltorel Prisoner.
If you'll follow the instructions of Bill here, this situation can be handled without incident!
I am Conley Mckale - legendary sharpshooter and master tactician!
I'll be keeping a close eye on all of you, so no funny business!
Let's handle this situation peacefully, alright?"
Breaker of fortune cookies

Hapchazzard wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:13 pm

"You'd have all of us here killed, you'd fukcin' shoot at ME, FOR SOME GODDAMN, GOOD-FOR-NOTHIN', SLIMY FUKCIN' SQUID!? C'MON, WE'LL BE GETTIN' PAID FOR IT! WHY DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHIN' SO COMPLICATED!? WE'LL SHARE THE TIN WITH YOU, YOU GREEDY BASTARDS!!"
I scowl, worrying that I read the situation wrong I play along with what I hope is going on regardless. "You think we're not getting paid, too? My paycheck depends on her safety, I don't want your scraps! Fukc off!"

Seeing Brom show up, I turn to him. His presence leads me to hope that I was right all along...

"And who the hell is Connley McKale, I've certainly never heard of you!"

Online Now