Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 2: Fuhodo Station

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:07 pm
"Killshot, Terminator, i know you're here, you watching that gang standoff around Beta as well?
I'm somewhere to the right of you as far as i can tell, theres a bunch of Xenos at the end of the hall. Going to blast them good when they start shooting each other. What's your angle?
Whisper into my mic:

"Took you long enough! We're watchin' them, too, from... somewhere. Brom might know that direction crap better. Anyway, good point - does any of y'all actually know which of these aliens we're supposed to shoot, n' which not?"

Shrug

"Eh, who cares?"

"By the way, them human folk in the room are Beta, n' as much as I dun' like them, try not to hurt them too badly. Frank'll get cranky if he gets a boo-boo."

Grin

Hapchazzard wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:55 am
"Took you long enough! We're watchin' them, too, from... somewhere. Brom might know that direction crap better. Anyway, good point - does any of y'all actually know which of these aliens we're supposed to shoot, n' which not?"
"I'd try to shoot those that shoot on Beta and us first.
We can clean up the remainder afterwards as well, but for now it seems the non-beta-shooty half suffices as allied for the next minutes"

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:08 am
Hapchazzard wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:55 am
"I'd try to shoot those that shoot on Beta and us first.
We can clean up the remainder afterwards as well, but for now it seems the non-beta-shooty half suffices as allied for the next minutes"
"At least pretend to shoot at Beta. We dun' want to break our cover just yet."

I use my hand-blade to cut a chunk out of one pant leg and tie it across my face as a makeshift mask. It won't be perfect, but it should keep most of the black flake out if something were to happen to it. Situation's bad enough without being high on top of it all.
I switch to the semiauto pistol. Noise will be harder to track than the mother of all tracers when it goes hot, which it looks like it's just about to. Shame there're so many fysar—could've picked them off from the shadows if not for their omnidirectional eyes.

When it goes loud, I shoot at the light above the crates directly in front of me.
Moving into the darkness behind the crates, I engage 2 with my semiauto pistol, shooting at most twice more.
Last edited by 0111narwhalz on Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

I jump out of the chair and straighten my lash into a 3’ spike, rushing to stab Feb Keshor in the back. Upon hearing Caleb order a flash bang from the spiderbot, I close my eyes and open my mouth briefly to prevent disorientation.

IF I take fire before I reach Feb Keshor, dive to my left and take cover behind the large crate. Once there create a 2G field above the head of whomever is shooting at me.

Otherwise, upon stabbing Feb Keshor, dive into cover behind the large crate and assess the situation to see how my squad is doing.
Last edited by TheMainMethod on Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Online Now