Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 1: Nanyej Colony

Talvieno wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:39 am
(( SCAMPS, in the briefing: "[...] As if that wasn't bad enough, there's a military base nearby, and we expect to see some overwhelming firepower coming from that direction in short order. In summary, we're in deep shit and short on time. [...]" ))
((You think Bob is a good listener and had the attention span to register all of SCAMPS' rambling? :V))
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Hapchazzard wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:22 am
"Someone should stay in their ship and keep watch in case more of 'em squids come crawlin' our way. Although I'd stay and do that, as the best man for the job of course, I feel like my great expertise would be more suited scoopin' up the magic fuel. Brom, maybe you could do it?"
Hapchazzard wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:03 pm
"Brom, why ain't you listenin' to me, god damn it? We need someone providing aerial support too! It don't need to be you, but at least command someone else to do it."
"Oh, sorry Buck, I got lost in thought there for a minute. There's a lot on my mind right now, including how best to make a good impression on the squids.
We don't want them to forget us after all. If we do a good enough job, they might remember you guys when they think of me!
I believe we'll wait until we have more intel on the objective before I make that kind of decision. For all we know they could have AA guns."
F4wk35 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:25 am
Brom wrote: "IF it happens. And if you have a better idea, I'd like to hear it."
"Sadly...I don't...on another note though...do we actually have informations where to look for the gravity-machine exactly? We might not have time to scout around extensively..."
"Yes, unfortunately we lack that information. As I recall, Sergeant Anabais will have that information. We'll have to ask her when we get to the government district. That shouldn't be too hard though, I'm pretty good with the ladies."
Breaker of fortune cookies

Get back into my CASKET.
Run a diagnostic to see what's what on this brick of a ship.
Give people time to remove their penises from my antimatter thrusters.
Lift off and follow Bob at a distance to J10.
Keep my distance from any hostiles, evade if fired upon.

If safe, land next to the damaged part of the Emisis and get out with all my weapons, keeping an eye out on the debris in question for any hostiles.

Cha0zz wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:31 am
"Huh, why you so angry Mr. Gearhead?"
"Because this armed lunatic who calls himself Lemons tripped me over while i was shoulder deep in the antimatter thrusters of his ship. He brought us in mortal danger while i was trying to get his scrap fixed. I wont get close to that moron again."

Stow away Repair kit on my ship
Launch ship and follow Bob
fire on eventual enemy ships with forceps laser >once<

land near saoirse and bob
get out of the ship and into cover
fire microwave amp twice on any enemies on foot

if fired upon at any point do appropriate evasive maneuver

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:10 pm
Cha0zz wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:31 am
"Huh, why you so angry Mr. Gearhead?"
"Because this armed lunatic who calls himself Lemons tripped me over while i was shoulder deep in the antimatter thrusters of his ship. He brought us in mortal danger while i was trying to get his scrap fixed. I wont get close to that moron again."
[/u]
"Bob no understand, Lemons have no arms"
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Online Now